Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

A legislator's letter stirs a reaction among players, parents and fans

2»

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

The point is not to brag about superior academics at the UW if you were a majoring in drama, music, sociology, ethnic studies... brag all you want about football (within reason). There is a snooty music major I know that reminds people that some schools just don't have an equal standing with the UW academically. A music major. At least make it accounting or economics.

I mean, they don't.

And maybe your friend is an asshole but he/she doesn't speak for a 50k campus and how 95% of them don't give a fuck and just want to be going to a rad school in Seattle.
    Did you go to UW - Tukwila? That's my recollection
    No I graduated from the Seattle campus 12 years ago.
    You old fuck.
    I feel old. And bitter. Probably why I'm here.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869
    haie said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

The point is not to brag about superior academics at the UW if you were a majoring in drama, music, sociology, ethnic studies... brag all you want about football (within reason). There is a snooty music major I know that reminds people that some schools just don't have an equal standing with the UW academically. A music major. At least make it accounting or economics.

I mean, they don't.

And maybe your friend is an asshole but he/she doesn't speak for a 50k campus and how 95% of them don't give a fuck and just want to be going to a rad school in Seattle.
    You old fuck.
    Only thing worse than a millennial

Is a genxer
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2022

haie said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

I mean, they don't.

You old fuck.

Is a genxer
    I am a millennial. But I don't get along with them and never have.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869
    edited July 2022
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

AOG said:

haie said:

AOG said:

I mean, they don't.

You old fuck.

Is a genxer
    I am a millennial.
    I know. You're second worst

#metoo

Im 33 lol

And yet the bitch ass teenagers are now bitch ass 23 year olds and they suck so much they aren't even worthy of a mention.

Imagine being in your early 20s and complaining about the economy to people our age. Like fuck you lol
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,220 Founders Club
    AOG said:

LawDawg1 said:

The Nazi from Auburn can go fuck himself.

I can’t wait to be conference members by force with Central and Eastern Washington. Brilliant legislation and worthwhile too.
    Sometimes I hear arrogance from UW grads about school academic standards and football. Usually it's smug comments about inferior academics. However, these graduates were usually music majors or psych majors. Brag all you want about football, but at least make sure you took calculus before you brag about superior academics (I did by the way).
    @MelloDawg in the Tug