Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is why I spend my time on D2 and lower football

AOGAOG Member Posts: 814
250 Answers 250 Awesomes 500 Comments 100 Up Votes
edited July 3 in College Football Forum
You assholes have ridiculed me for years about following "small college" but this is why. The FBS situation has been going this route for years. People will still be piling on to the bandwagon and supporting FBS. That's where the money is. But, it is not working for me, the big time experience. DISILLUSIONED

Money
Get away
You get a good job with more pay and you're okay
Money
It's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
New car, caviar, four star, daydream
Think I'll buy me a football team

-Pink Floyd
ntxduckhaiePitchfork51

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,880
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 5000 Comments
    The problem with D2 football, AOG, is that high school football is both equal and, for 99% of people, closer. Why would I follow a D2 team when my alma mater or nearby high school is playing this Friday night?
    haiePitchfork51RoadDawg55
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 814
    edited July 3

The problem with D2 football, AOG, is that high school football is both equal and, for 99% of people, closer. Why would I follow a D2 team when my alma mater or nearby high school is playing this Friday night?

Good point. I don't know. I didn't say my plan made sense. I just mostly gave up on FBS. The games are too fuckin long for one thing. High school is not equal at all though. I do see the point. I guess I ran out of interest in big time and high school is not advanced enough. Bad problem, no solution really.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,537
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Eighth Anniversary
    AOG said:

Good point. I don't know. I didn't say my plan made sense. I just mostly gave up on FBS. The games are too fuckin long for one thing. High school is not equal at all though. I do see the point. I guess I ran out of interest in big time and high school is not advanced enough. Bad problem, no solution really.
    High school football in WA is way more popular.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,099
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 10000 Comments
    I live in Texas. Im sure it's way better. Still would never go.
    RoadDawg55
  • AOGAOG Member Posts: 814

I live in Texas. Im sure it's way better. Still would never go.

OK!