Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

paul richardson it is

13»

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

lots of handwringing at seahooks.net right now. "there were better WR's on the board."
    Gee, I'm glad you are the experts, because I'm pretty sure if Pete and John had a better available WR on their board they would've taken him.
    I like how everyone listens to Mel Kiper, prisco, etc. say one WR is better than another and they take it as gospel

It's really weird how prevalent groupthink is with Kiper, McShay, and NFL fans. They hang onto every word. It's fucking stupid. How often do they need to be proven wrong for people to understand that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dhdawg said:

lots of handwringing at seahooks.net right now. "there were better WR's on the board."
    Gee, I'm glad you are the experts, because I'm pretty sure if Pete and John had a better available WR on their board they would've taken him.
    I like how everyone listens to Mel Kiper, prisco, etc. say one WR is better than another and they take it as gospel

It's really weird how prevalent groupthink is with Kiper, McShay, and NFL fans. They hang onto every word. It's fucking stupid. How often do they need to be proven wrong for people to understand that?
    You just describe Doogman very accurately.......

I mean when certain people are consistently wrong perhaps you would start getting your info from someone else.
  • Options
    SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If hooks.net doesn't like it, it must have been a great pick. Those people watch youtube highlights and think they are scouting gurus. Richardson compares to DeSean Jackson, and he can beat defenders deep which is something the Hawks sorely lacked last year. Him and Harvin on the field is going to open up the offense a ton.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2014
    How good would Race's Bruins have been last year if Richardson+Richardson+Shirley had lasted past their first week?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TTJ said:

How good would Race's Bruins have been last year if Richardson+Richardson+Shirley had lasted past their first week?

RIP

• Options
    TTJ said:

Who is Race? Does he post here? Never seen him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

I was thinking the same thing. I bet they would have won at least 2-3 more games the past two years.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mora might have gotten them to the BCS cash game last year. Unless those three saved Rick's job.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TTJ said:

Mora might have gotten them to the BCS cash game last year. Unless those three saved Rick's job.

They still probably lose to Stanford and Oregon. Stanford still woul have destroyed UCLA up front, and UCLA needed more than a CB and WR to win at Oregon.
  • Options

TTJ said:

They still probably lose to Stanford and Oregon. Stanford still woul have destroyed UCLA up front, and UCLA needed more than a CB and WR to win at Oregon.
    Agreed.

OTOH, what if UCLA was able to actually develop Shirley? A Shirley with more than one move could have been something of a difference maker.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=91776

Kearly the resident seahooks.net "draft scout" had Richardson ranked as the #20 WR in the draft, below Kevin Smith
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=91776

Kearly the resident seahooks.net "draft scout" had Richardson ranked as the #20 WR in the draft, below Kevin Smith

LOL at the genius saying Kevin Smith was "expected" to run a 4.3 40.

That thread delivers.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    kearly is the Softy of the hooks. They all worship him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I never go on seahooks.net so I've never heard of Kearly until today. He's an obvious fucktard though. His rankings are worse than a BleacherReport writer's.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

after every single game he posts his stupid random thoughts and gets about 5 pages of "thanks kerley" and "you are awesome" and all of that.

• Options
    dhdawg said:

after every single game he posts his stupid random thoughts and gets about 5 pages of "thanks kerley" and "you are awesome" and all of that.

great read as always!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

The worst part is the "humor" that goes on at that site. They think they are all so hilarious with their Christian/Mormon like jokes. Everything about that place sucks. It's fun to troll but that is it.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:

You guys are just lucky Kerley posts there at all.