Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BidenBros litmus test

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I'm not sure I've ever thought a press secretary was doing a great job. I've never seen this one in action and I've rarely seen any recent press secretary except when some pundit was ridiculing him or her. I don't sit down and watch White House press briefings.

I'm sure this WH wasn't going to hire a guy. I'm sure being black and gay(?) helped.

What a F’n liar. Nice try though.
    It was a litmus test. And it worked as designed. Thanks for playing Herr Dazzler.
    I've never seen her at her job. Not once.

I know that wouldn't stop you gals from having an opinion, but there's the difference between us.
    F’n liar.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I'm not sure I've ever thought a press secretary was doing a great job. I've never seen this one in action and I've rarely seen any recent press secretary except when some pundit was ridiculing him or her. I don't sit down and watch White House press briefings.

I'm sure this WH wasn't going to hire a guy. I'm sure being black and gay(?) helped.

It was a litmus test. And it worked as designed. Thanks for playing Herr Dazzler.

I know that wouldn't stop you gals from having an opinion, but there's the difference between us.
    Liar.

But you know the the trump Russia talking points in detail.

You're full of shit. You can't bring yourself to criticize anything your guy does. Pathetic
    She's been in this job for what? A month?

I kind of surprised you're surprised I haven't seen her at work. But more amused that it upsets you so.
    F’n liar.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

You're full of shit. You can't bring yourself to criticize anything your guy does. Pathetic

I kind of surprised you're surprised I haven't seen her at work. But more amused that it upsets you so.
    Liar.

There have been clips of her posted here. You saw that at a minimum.

This thread delivered the results expected.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

JFC what a pussy

The president can't do anything

All press secretaries are lame ass liars

I don't watch

Sure
    One of your colleagues just accused me of watching too much teevee. Now you're bitching about me not watching enough.

You girls are hard to please. I'm beginning to suspect you just don't like me. #DeeplyHurt
    So you can’t really comment on if she’s doing well or not. Got it. Knob polisher. Lady.

You seem pretty current on all the lastest happenings. Even deep into all things Trump. But you really don’t know about her.

Liar.

Also noted, you respond to being called a BidenBro.
    Her Dazzler kicked in the nuts once again.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2022

This really is Obama’s third term

Same old bullshit

Too bad gals like H spent 5 years freaking out about and blaming Trump for anything they could make up.

Little late to claim the president can't do anything

Trump had 81 percent of the media and congress against him and got more done while being investigated and impeached

Dazzler is full of shit. Water is wet

I was told it was 97% and that we would be under water by now.
  • Options
    RoadTrip said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

JFC what a pussy

The president can't do anything

All press secretaries are lame ass liars

I don't watch

Sure
    One of your colleagues just accused me of watching too much teevee. Now you're bitching about me not watching enough.

You girls are hard to please. I'm beginning to suspect you just don't like me. #DeeplyHurt
    So you can’t really comment on if she’s doing well or not. Got it. Knob polisher. Lady.

You seem pretty current on all the lastest happenings. Even deep into all things Trump. But you really don’t know about her.

Liar.

Also noted, you respond to being called a BidenBro.
    Her Dazzler kicked in the nuts once again.
    He enjoys it.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

You actually open and also read every thread on this bored?

That's on you.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

That's on you.
    You're a liar, lady. You're well aware of the press secretary and can't bring yourself to take you lips off Biden's balls long enough to criticize an obviously bad appointment.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

That's on you.
    You're a liar, lady. You're well aware of the press secretary and can't bring yourself to take you lips off Biden's balls long enough to criticize an obviously bad appointment.
    I'm well aware that you girls care a lot about who the press secretary is.

Please! Let's get back to you telling me that you know better than I do who I voted for. The really important stuff, in other words.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

That's on you.

Please! Let's get back to you telling me that you know better than I do who I voted for. The really important stuff, in other words.
    You're a F'n liar Dazzler. You have always been. Hell I bet your family and friends see it as one of your more endearing "qualities". You voted for Biden, you never voted for Reagan.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

That's on you.

you never voted for Reagan.
    I'm in the minority here who did. Twice.

Nice try, PDX.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

That's on you.

We know who you voted for and we know whose knob you polish here daily. Esther.

Anymore hot Jan 6 or Mueller takes?
  • Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

That's on you.

you never voted for Reagan.
    I'm in the minority here who did. Twice.

Nice try, PDX.
    Your history leans to heavily in the F'n liar direction. That's on you.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,845
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Dazzler alleges that Reagan wouldn't be electable because the republicans have moved hard right. It's the dems that have moved to the center.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

That's on you.

We know who you voted for and we know whose knob you polish here daily. Esther.

Anymore hot Jan 6 or Mueller takes?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

Liar.

Liar.

That's on you.

The patented Dazzler strawman ass fuck reponse.
  • Options
    You can listen to Reagan speeches before he became Governor of Cali and to this day they ring true. I love out of control spending and the Gov't up my ass wanting to "help" me. I'm all for the Gov't taking over more control of my life so it just keeps getting better and better. Who doesn't love the prospects of a nanny state. Yep, I'd never vote for Reagan today.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

You can listen to Reagan speeches before he became Governor of Cali and to this day they ring true. I love out of control spending and the Gov't up my ass wanting to "help" me. I'm all for the Gov't taking over more control of my life so it just keeps getting better and better. Who doesn't love the prospects of a nanny state. Yep, I'd never vote for Reagan today.

Herr Dazzler didn’t vote for him then, nor would he now.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Every argument Dazzler and his ilk used against Trump was used against Reagan

I'm not saying Trump is Reagan. Don't twist. But the attacks are the same so why would anyone believe Dazzy voted for RR?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Every argument Dazzler and his ilk used against Trump was used against Reagan

I'm not saying Trump is Reagan. Don't twist. But the attacks are the same so why would anyone believe Dazzy voted for RR?

Still going strong.

https://milwaukeenns.org/2020/07/16/opinion-ronald-reagan-is-a-symbol-of-systemic-racism-its-time-to-rename-our-high-school/