Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BidenBros litmus test

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Do you think the press secretary is doing an great job? Do you believe it was a race/gender/sexual orientation hire or is this the best person for the job.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    You're only asking this question because you hate women or gays, black people or all three.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

You're only asking this question because you hate women or gays, black people or all three.

As always, abundance.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

That's true. But it's not why I'm asking.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

That's true. But it's not why I'm asking.
    But that's the response you'll get if you try and criticize her.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm not sure I've ever thought a press secretary was doing a great job. I've never seen this one in action and I've rarely seen any recent press secretary except when some pundit was ridiculing him or her. I don't sit down and watch White House press briefings.

I'm sure this WH wasn't going to hire a guy. I'm sure being black and gay(?) helped.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

I'm not sure I've ever thought a press secretary was doing a great job. I've never seen this one in action and I've rarely seen any recent press secretary except when some pundit was ridiculing him or her. I don't sit down and watch White House press briefings.

I'm sure this WH wasn't going to hire a guy. I'm sure being black and gay(?) helped.

So you're going to continue to polish Biden's knob. Got it.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

JFC what a pussy

The president can't do anything

All press secretaries are lame ass liars

I don't watch

Sure
  • Options

HHusky said:

JFC what a pussy

I don't watch

Sure
    One of your colleagues just accused me of watching too much teevee. Now you're bitching about me not watching enough.

You girls are hard to please. I'm beginning to suspect you just don't like me. #DeeplyHurt
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

JFC what a pussy

I don't watch

Sure
    One of your colleagues just accused me of watching too much teevee. Now you're bitching about me not watching enough.

You girls are hard to please. I'm beginning to suspect you just don't like me. #DeeplyHurt
    I don't care

I'm just here to make fun of your stupidity

okay

as long as you don't care
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

JFC what a pussy

I don't watch

Sure

So you can’t really comment on if she’s doing well or not. Got it. Knob polisher. Lady.

You seem pretty current on all the lastest happenings. Even deep into all things Trump. But you really don’t know about her.

Liar.
    Press Briefings Matter!

Said no one ever.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,158
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

JFC what a pussy

I don't watch

Sure

So you can’t really comment on if she’s doing well or not. Got it. Knob polisher. Lady.

You seem pretty current on all the lastest happenings. Even deep into all things Trump. But you really don’t know about her.

Liar.
    Press Briefings Matter!

Said no one ever.
    Said everyone under Trump and Bush

Fuck off lady
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

JFC what a pussy

I don't watch

Sure

Liar.
    Press Briefings Matter!

Said no one ever.
    Work the balls Herr Dazzler. Work the balls.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

What a F’n liar. Nice try though.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

It was a litmus test. And it worked as designed. Thanks for playing Herr Dazzler.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

It was a litmus test. And it worked as designed. Thanks for playing Herr Dazzler.
    I've never seen her at her job. Not once.

I know that wouldn't stop you gals from having an opinion, but there's the difference between us.
  • Options

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

I've never seen her at her job. Not once.

I know that wouldn't stop you gals from having an opinion, but there's the difference between us.
    Liar.

But you know the the trump Russia talking points in detail.

You're full of shit. You can't bring yourself to criticize anything your guy does. Pathetic
    She's been in this job for what? A month?

I kind of surprised you're surprised I haven't seen her at work. But more amused that it upsets you so.