Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

When you've lost Butterball . . .

HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
edited June 2022 in Tug Tavern
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/bill-barr-cracks-up-during-jan-6-testimony-while-dismantling-dinesh-d-souza-s-indefensible-big-lie-doc-2-000-mules/ar-AAYpzDB?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d49952205e354ffcb22a0a8007b73658

“‘The report means that I’m going to have a second term,’” Barr recalled Trump saying. “And then he gave me a copy of the report and as he talked more and more about it, I sat there flipping through the report and looking through it. And to be frank, it looked very amateurish I shall to me.”

“And I was somewhat demoralized because I thought if he really believes this stuff, he has lost contact with — he has become detached from reality if he really believes this stuff,” Barr continued, speaking about Trump’s ongoing belief in voter fraud.

“On the other hand, when I went into this and would, you know, tell him how crazy some of these allegations were, there was never an indication of interest in what the actual facts were in my opinion then and my opinion now is that the election was not stolen by fraud,” he continued.

“And I haven’t seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that including the 2,000 Mules movie,” Barr added, laughing heartily

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    He was never on Trump’s side. HTH.

Biden voter.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,354
    46XiJCAB said:

Biden voter.

I could tell that by the way he whored himself out in Daddy's service.

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Biden voter.

I could tell that by the way he whored himself out in Daddy's service.
    The dazzler bought the Russian Collusion story hook, line and sinker and yet Barr is the whore? You wonder what color the sky is in the dazzler's world?
    Gasbag comes down on the Daddy is detached from reality side of the fence.

That's progress!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    edited June 2022
    It's obvious they cheated. That the criminals that committed the acts also cover it up is astonishing to you?

Nothing has been tried in court since it seems no citizen has standing to proceed. After all citizens don't vote.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942
    I thought Barr was a liar Dazzler? So Barr is a liar when he says the Russian collusion charge was a fraud but he is telling the truth here?
    SFGbob said:

I thought Barr was a liar Dazzler? So Barr is a liar when he says the Russian collusion charge was a fraud but he is telling the truth here?

Not limited to Butterball, blob.

At this point all the intelligent insiders must be lying for "the Steal" to be a thing.

Your "truth tellers" are Bannon, Guiliani and Navarro.

Good luck with that.
    Sledog said:

It's obvious they cheated. That the criminals that committed the acts also cover it up is astonishing to you?

Nothing has been tried in court since it seems no citizen has standing to proceed. After all citizens don't vote.

And Butterball is in on it!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,003 Standard Supporter
    Your truth tellers are Nadler, Schiff and the entire MSM. The integrity of the blue county voting could easily be cleared up but none of your truth tellers has the slightest interest in voting integrity. Unlike the 2020 election which hasn't been subject to real official scrutiny, the entire dem big state A team investigated the Russian collusion story and it turned out it was a PIPS campaign operation to overthrow a legitimate President.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

At this point all the intelligent insiders must be lying for "the Steal" to be a thing.

Good luck with that.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good luck with that.
    So you dodge the question like a Kunt.

You started this thread using the statement by Barr. You’ve repeatedly claimed Barr is a liar.

So Barr is lying when he claims there was no Russian collusion but he is telling the truth here?

Your truth tellers are Nadler, Schiff and the entire MSM. The integrity of the blue county voting could easily be cleared up but none of your truth tellers has the slightest interest in voting integrity. Unlike the 2020 election which hasn't been subject to real official scrutiny, the entire dem big state A team investigated the Russian collusion story and it turned out it was a PIPS campaign operation to overthrow a legitimate President.

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good luck with that.
    Madam, Republican voices featured prominently in today's hearing. So did your bald-faced lie that no one has looked into the 2020 election.

Your whataboutisms are never ending, of course.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good luck with that.

You started this thread using the statement by Barr. You’ve repeatedly claimed Barr is a liar.

So Barr is lying when he claims there was no Russian collusion but he is telling the truth here?
    That "under oath" thing is sometimes taken seriously. I agree with you that Butterball's public statements were much less honest. Good for you for recognizing the contradiction! I don't know why everyone says you're so slow.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Rent free

pressing
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter
    We had to hear for 4 years about how Stacey Abrams win was stolen from her. The left perpetuated that lie over and over and over again. Then we had to hear The Bitch on every rat network telling the lie that the election was stolen from her due to the Trump's Russian "collusion" lie.

Now hh comes on here railing about Trump after he swallowed all the lefts lies like a blue whale whore after plankton and the left is trying to make this all about Trump when the reality is, no body trusts rats when it comes election time and people are sick of it. What they did on Jan 6 was not right but I certainly understand the anger.

If a rat is claiming you did something, the overwhelming odds are it is they who did it.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,900 Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Rent free

pressing
    Not the case.

We had to hear for 4 years about how Stacey Abrams win was stolen from her. The left perpetuated that lie over and over and over again. Then we had to hear The Bitch on every rat network telling the lie that the election was stolen from her due to the Trump's Russian "collusion" lie.

Now hh comes on here railing about Trump after he swallowed all the lefts lies like a blue whale whore after plankton and the left is trying to make this all about Trump when the reality is, no body trusts rats when it comes election time and people are sick of it. What they did on Jan 6 was not right but I certainly understand the anger.

If a rat is claiming you did something, the overwhelming odds are it is they who did it.

When it comes to the staggering loyalty you girls show no matter what the facts are, it makes me wish you were on America's side of the issues.
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good luck with that.

That "under oath" thing is sometimes taken seriously. I agree with you that Butterball's public statements were much less honest. Good for you for recognizing the contradiction! I don't know why everyone says you're so slow.
    So Barr is a corrupt liar when claims that there was no Russian/Trump collusion but telling the truth now. Barr was under oath when he testified to Congress about Russian collusion Dazzler.

Dazzler I'm not the fucking hypocrite here, you are. My opinion on Barr is unchanged. You're the Kunt who trashed him for 4 years as a corrupt liar and now you're sucking his dick.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,836 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

When it comes to the staggering loyalty you girls show no matter what the facts are, it makes me wish you were on America's side of the issues.
    So Trump thought you guys cheated. You did. You had rat governors circumventing their own election laws without their own state houses being involved. Mail in ballots being delivered by the 1000's at night in drop boxes by rat operatives not associated in the least with the electoral governance.

You clearly got away with it because we are in the horrible shape we are after you gave us that fucking idiot biden. Go celebrate the destruction and let Trump go off into the sunset. There is no need to come on here and lie.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Good luck with that.

So Barr is a corrupt liar when claims that there was no Russian/Trump collusion but telling the truth now. Barr was under oath when he testified to Congress about Russian collusion Dazzler.

Dazzler I'm not the fucking hypocrite here, you are. My opinion on Barr is unchanged. You're the Kunt who trashed him for 4 years as a corrupt liar and now you're sucking his dick.
    So he's in on "the Steal". Okay, blob. You're entitled to your worldview.