Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm sure most players would prefer a thousand dollar savings bond

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,673
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary
    Pffft….he obviously hasn’t seen the I bond rates
    BleachedAnusDawg
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 419
    Swaye's Wigwam 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary 500 Awesomes
    It’s hard to believe any power 5 qb isn’t getting this same deal. Local dealership gives them a g wagon for 9 months and they use the player in all marketing. Seems like a bargain to me. Where the Seattle dealerships at Jen…. Or Karen?
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,301
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 1,500 Up Votes 2500 Comments
    edited June 10
    I’m hearing Sam Huard turned down a Volvo for a Subaru… used. At least it’s made with love.
    Ice_Holmvik1to392831weretakenHuskyJWFire_Marshall_Bill

I’m hearing Sam Huard turned down a Volvo for a Subaru… used. At least it’s made with love.

That’s because he’s not from Bellingham or Portland.
    haieHypnotique
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,803
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 5000 Comments

Bellingham and Portland are the Subaru capitals of the world. What are you talking about?
    JoeEDangerously

Bellingham and Portland are the Subaru capitals of the world. What are you talking about?
    That’s what I meant. Read his post wrong. Beep beep!
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 5,123
    Standard Supporter 5,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    edited June 11

It’s hard to believe any power 5 qb isn’t getting this same deal. Local dealership gives them a g wagon for 9 months and they use the player in all marketing. Seems like a bargain to me. Where the Seattle dealerships at Jen…. Or Karen?

One of the Seattle dealerships already gave the cougs their qb transfer a $65k truck. So that’s something. I’m sure our AD has told all local dealers to stay away from their student athletes.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,117
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Eighth Anniversary

One of the Seattle dealerships already gave the cougs their qb transfer a $65k truck. So that’s something. I’m sure our AD has told all local dealers to stay away from their student athletes.
    Who gives a fuck
    DerekJohnsontrublueEwaDawg
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 5,123
    Standard Supporter 5,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    edited June 11
    haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    The players that choose a school do. That’s the point.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,117
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Eighth Anniversary

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

BRH was driving a Tesla around last year so fuck off with this nonsense.

If a top 3 qb in the country is getting a nice car good for him and wgaf.

If our 5* qb would have lived up to expectations last year maybe he'd had a nice car and a guaranteed starting spot this year.
    HuskyJWHypnotique
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 9,750
    10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments
    haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

If our 5* qb would have lived up to expectations last year maybe he'd had a nice car and a guaranteed starting spot this year.
    Pretty sure what we saw last year was the ceiling of John Donovan's offense
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 29,365
    Standard Supporter 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

I agree, but I’ll come out and say it. Huard isn’t the guy and never will be.
    TrumpsWallBleachedAnusDawg
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,129
    Swaye's Wigwam 1,500 Up Votes Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Awesomes

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    The student athletes. Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you retarded?
    B O T H
    Hypnotique
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 45,829
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

Haven't you and I already been pretty much saying it?
    RoadDawg55
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,023
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

Haven't you and I already been pretty much saying it?

DerekJohnson
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 2,897
    Eighth Anniversary 1,500 Up Votes 1,500 Awesomes 2500 Comments

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    The student athletes. Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you retarded?
    abundance
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,981
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes Ninth Anniversary
    Why hasn’t Ron Crockett named a horse race after a new signee and paid him $100k to show up at the track to promote it?
    DerekJohnsonHuskyJWHypnotique