Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm sure most players would prefer a thousand dollar savings bond

Comments

• HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Pffft….he obviously hasn’t seen the I bond rates
  • TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 461
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s hard to believe any power 5 qb isn’t getting this same deal. Local dealership gives them a g wagon for 9 months and they use the player in all marketing. Seems like a bargain to me. Where the Seattle dealerships at Jen…. Or Karen?
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2022
    I’m hearing Sam Huard turned down a Volvo for a Subaru… used. At least it’s made with love.

I’m hearing Sam Huard turned down a Volvo for a Subaru… used. At least it’s made with love.

That’s because he’s not from Bellingham or Portland.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bellingham and Portland are the Subaru capitals of the world. What are you talking about?

Bellingham and Portland are the Subaru capitals of the world. What are you talking about?
    That’s what I meant. Read his post wrong. Beep beep!
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022

It’s hard to believe any power 5 qb isn’t getting this same deal. Local dealership gives them a g wagon for 9 months and they use the player in all marketing. Seems like a bargain to me. Where the Seattle dealerships at Jen…. Or Karen?

One of the Seattle dealerships already gave the cougs their qb transfer a $65k truck. So that’s something. I’m sure our AD has told all local dealers to stay away from their student athletes.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam

One of the Seattle dealerships already gave the cougs their qb transfer a $65k truck. So that’s something. I’m sure our AD has told all local dealers to stay away from their student athletes.
    Who gives a fuck
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,958
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2022
    haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    The players that choose a school do. That’s the point.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

BRH was driving a Tesla around last year so fuck off with this nonsense.

If a top 3 qb in the country is getting a nice car good for him and wgaf.

If our 5* qb would have lived up to expectations last year maybe he'd had a nice car and a guaranteed starting spot this year.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

If our 5* qb would have lived up to expectations last year maybe he'd had a nice car and a guaranteed starting spot this year.
    Pretty sure what we saw last year was the ceiling of John Donovan's offense
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

I agree, but I’ll come out and say it. Huard isn’t the guy and never will be.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,405
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    The student athletes. Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you retarded?
    B O T H
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

Haven't you and I already been pretty much saying it?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    Oh no not 65k.

Haven't you and I already been pretty much saying it?

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989

haie said:

Who gives a fuck
    The student athletes. Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you retarded?
    abundance
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Why hasn’t Ron Crockett named a horse race after a new signee and paid him $100k to show up at the track to promote it?