Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

You fucked up, you trusted us.

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
edited June 2022 in Tug Tavern
I can't even imagine being in some kind of 3rd World shithole and then being dumped into the Tenderloin.

Comments

• WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    Not only refugees, but the SF citizens who voted/vote for SF to be a shithole.
    SFGbob said:

I can't even imagine being in some kind of 3rd World shithole and then being dumped into the Tenderloin.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,944
    As always, most of the people who voted for SF to be a 3rd World shit hole, don't live anywhere near the Loin. But that being said, there are enough leftwing idiots here who think that crime and open air drug markets and human shit on the sidewalk are all just part of the urban experience that we just need to accept. The only alternative is to put people in jail and we all know that is racist.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    Another shocking stat. Who could have seen this coming? This is the sh*t the dazzler votes for because he "cares".

https://instapundit.com/

MYSTIFIED: Overdoses Up 700% After Oregon Decriminalizes Hard Street Drugs. Officials Mystified.

There’s a case to be made for decriminalization, but it involves getting serious about mandator rehab and treatment for mental illness — not just leaving sick people out on the street to “self-medicate” themselves to death.

But that’s what passes for progressive compassion.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,162
    Just then, a woman in a wheelchair approached, yelling incoherently and spouting Islamophobic statements about the girl’s hijab, according to the girl and police. Raghad, still learning English, only caught portions of the diatribe, but heard three words very clearly: “Are you scared?”

“After that, she came close to me, and she hit me,” the girl told me a few months later. “She punched me in the head. I felt dizzy after that. I couldn’t believe it.”

dang

Ahmed witnessed the attack and rushed to help. A security guard called 911. Police responded and arrested the woman on suspicion of committing assault, child endangerment and a hate crime.

thank god the attacker was arrested, maybe SF is tough on hate crime?

she’s seen the suspect several times since the attack despite a protective order to stay away.

lmao, nooooooooooooope
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    My working theory is all the coastal tech workers know they're overpaid slackers, so they vote to help the less fortunates, without reading the voters guide or understanding anything outside the realm of their latest gaming obsession.

Since a lot of techies are social retards, eunuchs and cucks, they take their news from their fat girlfriends and vote accordingly. Rational humans would not act in such ways.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited June 2022

Another shocking stat. Who could have seen this coming? This is the sh*t the dazzler votes for because he "cares".

MYSTIFIED: Overdoses Up 700% After Oregon Decriminalizes Hard Street Drugs. Officials Mystified.

There’s a case to be made for decriminalization, but it involves getting serious about mandator rehab and treatment for mental illness — not just leaving sick people out on the street to “self-medicate” themselves to death.

So I’m in PDX last Sat. AM and pass a guy sitting at a picnic table outside an eating establishment on a busy street. What does a person do with a small butane torch as they’re unwrapping tinfoil?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,388 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

So I’m in PDX last Sat. AM and pass a guy sitting at a picnic table outside an eating establishment on a busy street. What does a person do with a small butane torch as they’re unwrapping tinfoil?
    re-heating their half-eaten Taco del Mar burrito they had for lunch?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    During the attack did the attacker proclaim that SF is MAGA country? I’m hearing that’s the White Christian Extremist catch phase.

I’m very much into decriminalizing drugs. But as usual, the left figures out how to fuck it up.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,106 Standard Supporter

I’m very much into decriminalizing drugs. But as usual, the left figures out how to fuck it up.
    Very bad idea.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    Let’s put refugees in one of the most expensive cost of living cities in America and give them grocery clerk and janitor jobs. What could go wrong? I swear, liberals are fucking retards.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    SFGbob said:

They demand you give up that ass in the tenderloin.

You already have case studies in Oregon and Washington.

But because you’re afraid Of getting busted with mushrooms, you stay on this stale, misinformed tact.

Sad.
    edited June 2022
    Kaepsknee said:

But because you’re afraid Of getting busted with mushrooms, you stay on this stale, misinformed tact.

Sad.
    Disagree. Oregon did it but fucked it up. Portugal is actually the correct case study here.

I have never taken an illegal drug in my life.

But I know what the black market is.

I remember the country's prohibition on alcohol phase.

The "war on drugs" has been a costly and catastrophic failure.

Kaepsknee said:

Sad.
    Disagree. Oregon did it but fucked it up. Portugal is actually the correct case study here.

What’s the difference between Oregon and Portugal doing it the right way?

Kaepsknee said:

Sad.

Harm Reduction doesn't work either.

We need to acknowledge the obvious: Some people can take drugs without fucking up their lives and burdening society. But too many can't, and they are, and will continue to be, drags on society who consume far too many resources because of their inabilities to handle or manage their addictions. You can appropriately call the war on drugs a failure. But you cannot point to any successes, either.

Read San Fransicko or shit, take a day trip to Vancouver BC to see the proof, first-hand.

Kaepsknee said:

Sad.

We need to acknowledge the obvious: Some people can take drugs without fucking up their lives and burdening society. But too many can't, and they are, and will continue to be, drags on society who consume far too many resources because of their inabilities to handle or manage their addictions. You can appropriately call the war on drugs a failure. But you cannot point to any successes, either.

Read San Fransicko or shit, take a day trip to Vancouver BC to see the proof, first-hand.
    People will never stop getting messed up on drugs. They damage can only be contained. Not only did the war on drugs failed, it made things worse. See Portugal for a model of successful controlling the damage. Is the Portugal model scalable to the USA? Oregon tried it, but only did half of it.
    edited June 2022

Kaepsknee said:

Sad.

People will never stop getting messed up on drugs. They damage can only be contained. Not only did the war on drugs failed, it made things worse. See Portugal for a model of successful controlling the damage. Is the Portugal model scalable to the USA? Oregon tried it, but only did half of it.
    If you're dumb enough to get addicted to drugs, I shouldn't have to pay to get you sober. That's on you, druggie.

Some can afford it, some can't. Some steal to afford it. If you can't handle the heat, GTFO of the kitchen. Pretty basic.

PS: Harm reduction policies don't control the damage. They merely hide it, while the damage explodes.

Want proof? Look at the City and County budge requests for "low barrier housing and treatment."
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,215
    SFGbob said:

As always, most of the people who voted for SF to be a 3rd World shit hole, don't live anywhere near the Loin. But that being said, there are enough leftwing idiots here who think that crime and open air drug markets and human shit on the sidewalk are all just part of the urban experience that we just need to accept. The only alternative is to put people in jail and we all know that is racist.

The worst part is that Portland and Seattle's to SF and the TL to hold their beer... it'snworse than a third world country now... it's madness.