Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I'm surprised no one has commented on this.

I've been super busy, but... all that goes through my head when I see this is "Pup goes fishing".

Who is Affected by Syphilis? -
    Anyone can be infected with syphilis, regardless of their gender identity and/or sexual orientation. some groups of people are more at risk because syphilis is more common within their group, or because of an existing health condition. Gay, bi and other men who have sex with men are more likely to be infected with Syphilis. and it is easier for people living with HIV to become infected.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

I'm surprised no one has commented on this.

I've been super busy, but... all that goes through my head when I see this is "Pup goes fishing".

Who is Affected by Syphilis? -
    Anyone can be infected with syphilis, regardless of their gender identity and/or sexual orientation. some groups of people are more at risk because syphilis is more common within their group, or because of an existing health condition. Gay, bi and other men who have sex with men are more likely to be infected with Syphilis. and it is easier for people living with HIV to become infected.

Race does it again!