Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

maybe we don't suck?

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

We?

I can't believe nobody questioned this. Slipping...

First reply
    Chucks dumbass would reply, "but what does one have to do with the other?!?"
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking petty little bitch. It's past noon and way past time for you to cry in your beer for a while before flailing at the duck board for a bit and then passing out.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

chuck said:

We?

First reply
    Fuck you and your 5 days...
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

chuck said:

Fucking petty little bitch. It's past noon and way past time for you to cry in your beer for a while before flailing at the duck board for a bit and then passing out.

I fail to see the insult here.
    Ok now thats funny.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,514
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    What if the Huskies start out 2-0 and then beat Michigan State at home? Tedford went 4-8 (2-6) in 2019 and then DeBoer won more conference games than Tedford did despite playing half the amount of games in the 2020 Covid season.

In other words, DeBoer may be able to get things revvin' faster than many think.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

What if the Huskies start out 2-0 and then beat Michigan State at home? Tedford went 4-8 (2-6) in 2019 and then DeBoer won more conference games than Tedford did despite playing half the amount of games in the 2020 Covid season.

In other words, DeBoer may be able to get things revvin' faster than many think.

I expect that he can, but the roster has enough holes that it can't compensate for a down game or two. I expect one blowout loss and one upset win over MSU or an overrated Pac12 team and one loss to a cellar dweller. There will be a few really good games mixed in.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,989
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

chuck said:

We?

First reply
    That dude IS a NOBODY.

hth
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

HFNY said:

Then the whole board doogs and thinks, “We’re Back!!!!”

Fresno shitting the bed after DeBoer left along with Indiana’s drastic decline on offense after DeBoer’s departure are very good signs that he’s a good coach and knows what he’s doing.

I’ll be ready to hate him after some losses, but I’m on board right now.
    How exactly did Fresno shit the bed post-KDB?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

Fresno shitting the bed after DeBoer left along with Indiana’s drastic decline on offense after DeBoer’s departure are very good signs that he’s a good coach and knows what he’s doing.

They went 4-8 in 2019, the year DeBoner left as OC/QB coach under Tedford.
    TheHB said:

ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

Lol. That’s a real stretch
    edited May 2022

ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

They went 4-8 when he left after being their OC. They won 10 and 12 games the two years before.
    Indiana had their best season in decades the year after kdb left. You’re giving a lot of credit to a coordinator, when it falls on the HC. If Fresno is terrible this year with haener back, that will def be a positive for UW
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

They went 4-8 when he left after being their OC. They won 10 and 12 games the two years before.
    Indiana had their best season in decades the year after kdb left. You’re giving a lot of credit to a coordinator, when it falls on the HC. I’d Fresno is terrible this year with haener back, that will def be telling (And a positive for UW)
    They were a Covid wonder in 2020 with current UW quarterback Penis

They set records in DeBoer's 2019 one season there.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

Indiana had their best season in decades the year after kdb left.
    🤣
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

TheHB said:

ntxduck said:

HFNY said:

Lol. That’s a real stretch
    You asked dipshit. So I did the googles for you, you lazy fuckhead.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I definitely see a path to winning 7-9, hell maybe even 10 games the next year or two. I just don't know what that does at this point though and I don't how a team full players whose other offers were Tulsa and Dartmouth will compete with a trying USC and Oregon once the last of the "talented" Pete recruits are gone.

It's also entirely possible all these "talented" Pete recruits suck and the ceiling the next two years is 6-7 wins.

That's the ceiling, where's the floor? 3-4 wins? Mediocre middle of the PAC seems the most likely.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,398
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I definitely see a path to winning 7-9, hell maybe even 10 games the next year or two. I just don't know what that does at this point though and I don't how a team full players whose other offers were Tulsa and Dartmouth will compete with a trying USC and Oregon once the last of the "talented" Pete recruits are gone.

It's also entirely possible all these "talented" Pete recruits suck and the ceiling the next two years is 6-7 wins.

That's the ceiling, where's the floor? 3-4 wins? Mediocre middle of the PAC seems the most likely.
    They won four games last year with a historically terrible coaching staff. Though they easily could have only won 1 game. Realistically 4-5 seems like the floor. Going out on a huge limb and saying they beat Kent State and Portland State, that means they would only win 1-2 Pac-12 games to get to 3-4. They have Arizona, Colorado and Stanford at home.