Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing from the Ducktards

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited April 2022

Tequilla said:

TheHB said:

Hell, if I lived in Eugene, I'd go -- and I'm a Husky. What the fuck else is there to do there besides smoke weed and talk shit?

Lil Piss actually asked me to take him to the Duck spring game. If it was a 1 hr drive instead of 2.5 I might have gone.
    Let’s count the ways you are failing as a parent …
    My kids are living a quality of life unimaginable in Seattle. But yes, the kiddy Ducktard presence down here is skrong.
    Yeah

But still

Your real life cred means nothing. It's all about your internet message board cred I'm hearing
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2022
    DucksFC said:

That was the announced attendance. The above picture is of the north stands. The south stands were even more sparse. I'd be shocked if there were in reality 30k in attendance. Still not horrible, but nothing special. The real number is about 25k in my opinion.

Lol the fuck it was that low.

I understand shitting on our fanbase but there definitely was over 30k minimum there.

You might be right actually. The picture I saw might have been from pre game warmups.

Because this does look rather full
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

TheHB said:

Hell, if I lived in Eugene, I'd go -- and I'm a Husky. What the fuck else is there to do there besides smoke weed and talk shit?

Lil Piss actually asked me to take him to the Duck spring game. If it was a 1 hr drive instead of 2.5 I might have gone.
    My kids are living a quality of life unimaginable in Seattle. But yes, the kiddy Ducktard presence down here is skrong.
    Groomers

• Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I was there. I’m forced to attend a few baseball games per year, as the ol’ ball and chain is actually a time traveling 1950s Italian kid from the Bronx and is one of dozens of people who still like baseball. They played Wazzu, I had an exchange of words with a Cuog parent who had been hitting the Coors Light. And probably his wife.

Anyway, 40+ k seems about right. Perfect weather for this time of year. Someone close to the recruit seating area was puffing up a storm. Ty Thompson sucks, Bo Nix is good, Butterfield is maybe good. I hope Troy Franklin doesn’t flip, because he and some of the receivers didn’t look like shit which was a nice change of pace. DJ Johnson is back on defense and was the best player on the field.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

TheHB said:

I should add that UW out of state tuition is 240 percent more now - adjusted for inflation - than when I was accepted.

And I don’t have @creepycoug like wealth to throw at faggy D3 elite private school academis.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

TheHB said:

I should add that UW out of state tuition is 240 percent more now - adjusted for inflation - than when I was accepted.

And I don’t have @creepycoug like wealth to throw at faggy D3 elite private school academis.
    The irony is that the Lil Pissers have a better chance of attending UW now than they did before the move
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,513
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DucksFC said:

LawDawg1 said:

DucksFC said:

That was the announced attendance. The above picture is of the north stands. The south stands were even more sparse. I'd be shocked if there were in reality 30k in attendance. Still not horrible, but nothing special. The real number is about 25k in my opinion.

I understand shitting on our fanbase but there definitely was over 30k minimum there.
    Nothing better than seeing two quacks duck it out on a UW-hating bored.
    I feel like two ducks quack it out is better phrasing
    *quack it up
    @dnc gif plz
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

DucksFC said:

Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.

This is my fav copypasta here
    I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few hours and connecting the dots on what I think happened

I will keep you posted
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2022
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

TheHB said:

The irony is that the Lil Pissers have a better chance of attending UW now than they did before the move
    Best part, piss snow going to go broke sending his kid out of state haha
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dOgmaster said:

how the fuck did all of those people get out of pumping gas/buffalo wild wings bus boy'in/donating plasma on a saturday?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

LawDawg1 said:

DucksFC said:

Nothing better than seeing two quacks duck it out on a UW-hating bored.
    I feel like two ducks quack it out is better phrasing
    *quack it up
    @dnc gif plz

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dOgmaster said:

how the fuck did all of those people get out of pumping gas/buffalo wild wings bus boy'in/donating plasma on a saturday?
    I'll have you know I've been saving rollover PTO for 3 years, thank you very much, and would you like fries with that?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can’t think of a single thing that UW football is doing better than Oregon football.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,613
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022

I can’t think of a single thing that UW football is doing better than Oregon football.

I took that as a challenge. I failed. I couldn't even think of any dubious or otherwise funny things UW is winning at.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022

Conference championship W/L in the Fuck Everything Era:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
  • Options
    haie said:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    Pathetic
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,463
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    Pathetic
    Agree. Imagine being a quook and thinking Phil is competing with Bama and Georgia.

I say Phil because it's Phil. Uorygun is just a loser school sucking his teet.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

UW 2-0

UOrygay 1-1-1
    Pathetic
    Agree. Imagine being a quook and thinking Phil is competing with Bama and Georgia.

I say Phil because it's Phil. Uorygun is just a loser school sucking his teet.
    What is the fuck everything era? NIL? Or some arbitrary made up era where you can stretch back far enough to continue playing make believe that UW is competitive?