Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Observations from the UW Huskies’ 12th practice of the spring

2»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Irregardless, Huard and Savvy are not the same 5* that Clemson, Bammer or really any other school gets.

Neither of them have been the same since the Woodinville game.

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Irregardless, Huard and Savvy are not the same 5* that Clemson, Bammer or really any other school gets.

Neither of them have been the same since the Woodinville game.
    All they saw was Kelly green. No names, no numbers; just Kelly green.
    I think I know the Solution to Warshington's in-state recruiting problems, but I don't want to run afowl of Rule 1.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,857
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

PS - RIP @Doog_de_Jour. She loved this gif.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I think it’s fair to question how much development time got taken away from QBs in Huard’s HS class

It’s becoming very clear that he’s likely not ready to start this year and then it really comes down to whether there is a desire to work to get better at UW or whether to go find a fresh start

Either way it will be interesting

There have been enough data points to predict Huard isn’t going to be very good.

He’s going to be an average PAC 12 starter at best. That’s probably the best case scenario for him. QB’s don’t need 3-4 years to be better than Dylan Morris.
    I’ll reiterate that I’ll be interested in a look back at the kids in Huard’s class at how they played out in college

There’s no question at this point that it’s probably fair to assume that he isn’t the savior and becoming a very legitimate question as to whether he will ever be an average P5 starter