Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Unqualified

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You guys are dumb. You took Herr Dazzlers Ad Hominem bait. Look at the case. She made the right call based on the facts presented to her.

Herr Dazzler and his merry band of dancing girls only attack the person when then have nothing of substance to use as a counter argument.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

You guys are dumb. You took Herr Dazzlers Ad Hominem bait. Look at the case. She made the right call based on the facts presented to her.

Herr Dazzler and his merry band of dancing girls only attack the person when then have nothing of substance to use as a counter argument.

Fair point. I should have stayed on topic.

He has yet to even comment on whether the ruling is correct. I've no doubt he's ignored all facts, read "Trump appointee" and assumed the worst.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,867

HHusky said:

Sources said:

HHusky said:

Next HH will tell us she’s too pretty to be smart

Gorgeous! And smart enough.

Every smart baby lawyer should become a federal trial judge before having any practice experience. Don't you think?
    Agree that her lack of experience should have precluded her, but it's still less egregious than a rocket ship to the SCOTUS bench when you have less than one year of experience on the Court of Appeals
    So Clarence Thomas was qualified because he had a few months more than one year on the COA?
    What does Thomas have to do with the CDC over stepping their authority?
    I'm sure Thomas is part of the Russian state narrative, too.

Chop chop, Dazzler. Present your treatise stat.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited April 2022
    Sources said:

He has yet to even comment on whether the ruling is correct. I've no doubt he's ignored all facts, read "Trump appointee" and assumed the worst.
    "Assumed the worst" implies that I feel strongly about the outcome. I don't.

She wrote a solid opinion, sitting as an appellate court due to the procedural posture of the case. I think she's probably right just as a matter of construing the language at issue.

Still, there's no way a lawyer who never tried a case should be able to become a trial judge.

But she is gorgeous.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sources said:

"Assumed the worst" implies that I feel strongly about the outcome. I don't.

She wrote a solid opinion, sitting as an appellate court due to the procedural posture of the case. I think she's probably right.

Still, there's no way a lawyer who never tried a case should be able to become a trial judge.

But she is gorgeous.
    Chop chop, Dazzler.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,832
    HH is good with putting an actual communist on the supremes though. That's OK.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HH is good with putting an actual communist on the supremes though. That's OK.

Jack Handy? That you?
  • Options
    edited April 2022

Masks are for pussies. 95+% anything Covid related was overblown. Two years of lockdowns and hampered lives. The vaccine ain’t that great. That’s not controversial, it’s truth. It should have been over a long time ago. Move on.

A little harsh about Daddy's vaccine.

And in fact, the Covid vaccine has turned out to be one of the most effective vaccines ever.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Masks are for pussies. 95+% anything Covid related was overblown. Two years of lockdowns and hampered lives. The vaccine ain’t that great. That’s not controversial, it’s truth. It should have been over a long time ago. Move on.

And in fact, the Covid vaccine has turned out to be one of the most effective vaccines ever.
    I have all the screenshots I need.
    knock yourself out, Phyllis
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

So it’s effective as it has been marketed? Better? Worse?

I was promised by you a winter of death for not getting the super immunity.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Whatever marketers and politicians said about it, the scientists agree that it is extraordinarily effective.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Whatever marketers and politicians said about it, the scientists agree that it is extraordinarily effective.
    All the deceased stroke and myocarditist victims disagree with those 'scientists'.

• Options

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

All the deceased stroke and myocarditist victims disagree with those 'scientists'.

Thank you, John Stockton, for taking the time to poast.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Appointing any white people as judges is racist at this point imo
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Brought to you by Pfizer
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

2 shots + 2 boosters constitutes a vaccine. How many more?

A vaccine used to be given to prevent the recipient from getting the disease.

Is it true that fully vaxxed people can not only get sick from COVID-19 variants and that they can transmit it?

Yes or No?

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Bob_C said:

HHusky said:

Circular reference alert.