Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Don't worry- it's not a cult

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I always wish they would have followed up with this woman and asked her if she no longer had to worry about putting gas in her car or her mortgage after Obama was elected.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Where did Kobe go? I guess he didn't want to play that game.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,233
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Like I said, you really don’t want to play this game.

The only difference here is I live in reality and you’re off in cuckoo land.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama and Trump have loyal bases and within those bases are some Putin fans trying to make Obama and Trump fans look bad

Trump's base has always triggered the left and the GOP establishment. JW still freaks out about boat parades

Biden doesn't win (allegedly) without the Obama base

GOP won't win (lol) without the Trump base

Trump still holds rallies and is out there bashing the left while Mitch counts his money
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:
    Note the over-the-top enthusiasm of the wing-nut teacher and parents.

Fucking Madness. Brew that savior-seeking mental illness with Trump's 2016 Victory and we're lucky we didn't see Jonestown en masse.

But no, of course it's not a Cult.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022

You don’t want to play this game.

He Rambo'd you fags so bad you planned the biggest election fraud in history to get rid of him. You didn't plan it of course as you couldn't plan an escape from a wet paper bag.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

The main difference I see is that Trump fanatics mention Trump and God separately. Thanks God for Trump. Trump a gift from God etc. The left claims their leaders are god. Government and wholeness is their religion. Politicians are god. That's why the absolutely lost their shit when Hillary lost. Replacing god is a big deal in a religion.

Just an observation.

These laws were the Ten Commandments delivered to Moses on two stone tablets. The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord.[3][12] Whoever violated this commandment should be killed[13] and Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me"

It's pretty fucking simple yet Kobe can't grasp the concept in his feeble attempts to redirect.

Sure, Trump has some over the top supporters. But, there is nothing written about Trump from a major news source, like Fox News on the right or any of the conservative blogs that remotely resemble the fawning hero worship of Abrams by the Washington Post. Just more weak lame ass moral equivalence arguments from a leftard. Trump was a great President. Abrams is a black woman who lost the Georgia governorship.

==============

The Washington Post was ripped over the weekend for a fawning profile of Democratic vice presidential hopeful Stacey Abrams. Just reading it again makes me want to hurl.

In the bizarre Thursday profile, the Post heaped praise on Abrams — in one paragraph likening her appearance at a conference event to an awe-inspiring fashion runway.

“Pandemonium ensues as she walks to the far left of the stage, like a runway supermodel, stops on a dime, poses, tilts her head slightly and smiles. Camera flashes explode,” the profile read. “She next pivots and walks slowly to the center of the stage, freezes there and repeats the pose. Again, the flashes explode. Abrams is summoning her inner actress, and she is both enjoying the moment and getting through it to get to the conversation.”

The profile also included a silhouette photo of Abrams wearing a cape in a cloud of smoke — one of the most ridiculed elements of the profile.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

The main difference I see is that Trump fanatics mention Trump and God separately. Thanks God for Trump. Trump a gift from God etc. The left claims their leaders are god. Government and wholeness is their religion. Politicians are god. That's why the absolutely lost their shit when Hillary lost. Replacing god is a big deal in a religion.

Just an observation.

These laws were the Ten Commandments delivered to Moses on two stone tablets. The first and most important commandment was that they must not worship any god other than the Lord.[3][12] Whoever violated this commandment should be killed[13] and Exodus 22:20 reads "Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the Lord must be destroyed."

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me"

It's pretty fucking simple yet Kobe can't grasp the concept in his feeble attempts to redirect.

Sure, Trump has some over the top supporters. But, there is nothing written about Trump from a major news source, like Fox News on the right or any of the conservative blogs that remotely resemble the fawning hero worship of Abrams by the Washington Post. Just more weak lame ass moral equivalence arguments from a leftard. Trump was a great President. Abrams is a black woman who lost the Georgia governorship.

==============

The Washington Post was ripped over the weekend for a fawning profile of Democratic vice presidential hopeful Stacey Abrams. Just reading it again makes me want to hurl.

In the bizarre Thursday profile, the Post heaped praise on Abrams — in one paragraph likening her appearance at a conference event to an awe-inspiring fashion runway.

“Pandemonium ensues as she walks to the far left of the stage, like a runway supermodel, stops on a dime, poses, tilts her head slightly and smiles. Camera flashes explode,” the profile read. “She next pivots and walks slowly to the center of the stage, freezes there and repeats the pose. Again, the flashes explode. Abrams is summoning her inner actress, and she is both enjoying the moment and getting through it to get to the conversation.”

The profile also included a silhouette photo of Abrams wearing a cape in a cloud of smoke — one of the most ridiculed elements of the profile.

This is the big difference. Any GOP that is popular is Hitler holding the Nuremburg rallies and is attacked by the press at every turn

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

I always wish they would have followed up with this woman and asked her if she no longer had to worry about putting gas in her car or her mortgage after Obama was elected.
    I'd just like to know why I couldn't find this video by searching you tube. Also couldn't find reference to it on google. Had to go to Bing that took me to a Rand Paul site (I think) where he had a copy of the upload.

Guessing this is the reason so many folks want to keep Elon Musk out of twitter land.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,625
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Bob asks and I deliver-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUHoAaDlhDo
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2022

The only exception is, it's actually a cult.

The acct is parody- but between start trek making her president of earth and the superhero signs around atlanta- you would never know.

Wtf... ah belongs on the bee....
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,599
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

They did and she said she was going to vote for Romney in 2012
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Bob asks and I deliver-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUHoAaDlhDo
    Damn, good for her.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

SFGbob said:

Bob asks and I deliver-H

That's an honest standup Lady right there. Barry was and still is a Con Man. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to. He's enriched himself far beyond his god given abilities. He doesn't believe in anything he says for consumption by the masses. He is the Wizard.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

Bob asks and I deliver-H

That's an honest standup Lady right there. Barry was and still is a Con Man. If you can't see that, it's because you don't want to. He's enriched himself far beyond his god given abilities. He doesn't believe in anything he says for consumption by the masses. He is the Wizard.
    Before Obama was elected President there were numerous interviews with Michelle and Barack where they brought up how unfair it was that they were having to pay back so much in student loans. Both went to private schools and Ivy League law schools. Michelle was constantly mentioning it. How tough it was paying for private schools for their kids and piano and ballet lessons while being burdened with student loan repayments. Michelle especially really came off with a sense of entitlement that she didn't think she should have to be paying back so much in student loans.