Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sterling banned for life!

2»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dnc said:

Seems like a massive overstep to me. Silver trying to show his power reminiscent of Goodell coming in flexing his muscles with player suspensions. It backfired on Goodell, my guess is this backfires too. Sterling should sue the shit out of the NBA.

I don't think Silver is trying to show his power. He's trying to make sure he doesn't lose the league. Player revolt was coming if he didn't hammer Sterling. You and Cuban can cry about the precedent all you want but if they had lost the players the league was in deep deep shit. If players started sitting out games it would be a disaster that would take decades to fix.
    The players like money. They won't revolt a fucking thing. A couple weeks it's over.

These cock suckers act like peoples lives were actually affected. They weren't. At all
    I am fine with the ban since this dude pretty much was asking for it for a long time. However, I think it is fucked up that he is just forced to sell something that is his for a billion-plus dollars.
    Fixed that for you
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    His fugly skankoid gf probably baited him into saying racist things. In a private phone conversation. That was illegally hacked. By a low rent tabloid. He's a successful lawyer. Yeah, this isn't going away any time soon.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Also those cunts at TMZ can all still go guzzle rat poison while soaking in a bath of hydrochloric acid.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Also those cunts at TMZ can all still go guzzle rat poison while soaking in a bath of hydrochloric acid.

You know who else like to shoot the messengers?

Doogs.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You know who else like to shoot the messengers?

Doogs.
    Oh no!
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Seems like a massive overstep to me. Silver trying to show his power reminiscent of Goodell coming in flexing his muscles with player suspensions. It backfired on Goodell, my guess is this backfires too. Sterling should sue the shit out of the NBA.

I don't think Silver is trying to show his power. He's trying to make sure he doesn't lose the league. Player revolt was coming if he didn't hammer Sterling. You and Cuban can cry about the precedent all you want but if they had lost the players the league was in deep deep shit. If players started sitting out games it would be a disaster that would take decades to fix.
    The players like money. They won't revolt a fucking thing. A couple weeks it's over.

These cock suckers act like peoples lives were actually affected. They weren't. At all
    This is true, but having it drag out another week or two is bad for business.
  • Options
    QuornDawgQuornDawg Member Posts: 1,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

I am fine with the ban since this dude pretty much was asking for it for a long time. However, I think it is fucked up that he is just forced to sell something that is his for a billion-plus dollars.

Fixed that for you
    With a hefty capital gains tax

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dnc said:

This is true, but having it drag out another week or two is bad for business.
    That's what I'm saying. It's not about racism, it's about business and money. If it were about racism Sterling would have been out years ago.
    Guys we don't discuss business in the middle of the store. Next time there won't be a warning.