Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why no calls for a Special Counsel?

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
I'm sure Joe is innocent, lets open an investigation to clear his and Hunter's names.

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Need to see canceled checks first

Talking points must be tough on this. No H and Kobe is struggling mightily
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,200
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

I'm sure Joe is innocent, lets open an investigation to clear his and Hunter's names.

I'm pretty sure Hunter won't be cleared.

Maybe he and Daddy can share a cell.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

So Hunter really is guilty and Joe is just sending the signal that he wants the DOJ to go easy on him. Stick to hitting him only with the tax charge. Got it.
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Daddy being Joe

Trump didn't get 10 percent or 50 percent

Unless you're sticking with the emails being a lie, Joe is guilty as fuck
    Gasbag and I are still waiting for you to prove receipt of the 10%. We're hard-headed business types.

(Former President) Daddy's felonies are revealed daily. Garland needs to grow a pair. Even money whether he will.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Daddy being Joe

Gasbag and I are still waiting for you to prove receipt of the 10%. We're hard-headed business types.

(Former President) Daddy's felonies are revealed daily. Garland needs to grow a pair. Even money whether he will.
    The guy you voted for is a criminal. He’s going to walk if he retires like he’s told to. But Joey is so stupid he will fight and lose.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Daddy being Joe

Hunter was just lying about the 10%. Weird how the President's brother in now in "healthcare" when previously he was involved in a company that built housing units in Iraq. Guy must be an incredible business man. And of course you have zero interest in looking into any of this.
    10% should leave a trace.

still nothing?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Well I hope you would help the planet and die but we dont always get what we hope for.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Daddy being Joe

Hunter was just lying about the 10%. Weird how the President's brother in now in "healthcare" when previously he was involved in a company that built housing units in Iraq. Guy must be an incredible business man. And of course you have zero interest in looking into any of this.

still nothing?
    Yeah and the well practiced method of hiding your corruption by using your family members as cut outs who profit from selling access to you while they in turn inexplicable get fabulously wealthy despite the fact that there is no evidence that they possess any marketable skill beyond being related to you is just a happy coincidence.

Joe just happens to have become fabulously wealthy, along with everyone of his family members, because he is just a savvy investor and businessman. Not a trace!!!

Is there a point when you gag on the dick Dazzler or have you never found you limit?
    so no 10%

pick a lane, lady

and that's not to ignore your ridiculous claim that Joe is "fabulously wealthy"

given his earnings history, he's done okay, but nothing spectacular
  • Options

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Daddy being Joe

still nothing?
    Yeah and the well practiced method of hiding your corruption by using your family members as cut outs who profit from selling access to you while they in turn inexplicable get fabulously wealthy despite the fact that there is no evidence that they possess any marketable skill beyond being related to you is just a happy coincidence.

Joe just happens to have become fabulously wealthy, along with everyone of his family members, because he is just a savvy investor and businessman. Not a trace!!!

Is there a point when you gag on the dick Dazzler or have you never found you limit?
    so no 10%

pick a lane, lady

I’m sure it was a paper check that Joe walked down to his Federal Employee Credit Union and dropped it into his checking account. Maybe a 3 year special counsel and investigation will turn up something. Unless now you need proof to start an investigation vs suspicion and probably cause. Seems like Herr Dazzlers standard have “evolved”
    i don't think it was a paper check

but then again, i don't think the 10% exists
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Daddy being Joe

still nothing?

so no 10%

pick a lane, lady

I’m sure it was a paper check that Joe walked down to his Federal Employee Credit Union and dropped it into his checking account. Maybe a 3 year special counsel and investigation will turn up something. Unless now you need proof to start an investigation vs suspicion and probably cause. Seems like Herr Dazzlers standard have “evolved”

One way to find out….
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

Daddy being Joe

still nothing?

so no 10%

pick a lane, lady

One way to find out….
    Weird they way Dazzler is yelling for the appointment of a SC to clear Joe's good name.
  • Options
    You gals are funny.

Aren't James and Hunter being investigated?