Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Josh Conerly Jr. ready to commit

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    i
    haie said:

dOgmaster said:

Let’s take a moment to appreciate

thechatch said:

Did Kelen at least get a hat on the table?!

No hats. Conerly took the Oregon hat out of a bag and put it on. Mentioned Eugene and Los Angeles.

Kid was very nervous.
  • Options
    HuskyJW said:

Good for him

College football has dramatically changed with the NIL and the portal.

Great for the kids; not so great for the fans who take it seriously.
  • Options
    dtd said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

Let’s take a moment to appreciate Parker Brailsford and his pops, if he still comes around here. You’re loyal to our MFing soil. Fuck yeah👍🏻

Seattle teams love those lame ass slogans. But ‘Loyal to our mother fucking soil’ is easily the best. Can someone make that happen?!
    Quooks hate that slogan because they can't build off of state talent outside of once in a generation one-off players like Herbs (who visited UW and was fine going there).

So shut the fuck up.
    Is that you, Kim?
    “Herbs” visited UW?

If he did, why didn’t UW offer him a scholarship?

“Herbs” had one D-1 scholarship: Oregon.

FCS Offers from Portland State and Montana State.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    trublue said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

Let’s take a moment to appreciate Parker Brailsford and his pops, if he still comes around here. You’re loyal to our MFing soil. Fuck yeah👍🏻

Seattle teams love those lame ass slogans. But ‘Loyal to our mother fucking soil’ is easily the best. Can someone make that happen?!
    Quooks hate that slogan because they can't build off of state talent outside of once in a generation one-off players like Herbs (who visited UW and was fine going there).

So shut the fuck up.
    Is that you, Kim?
    “Herbs” visited UW?

If he did, why didn’t UW offer him a scholarship?

“Herbs” had one D-1 scholarship: Oregon.

FCS Offers from Portland State and Montana State.
    I hear MM was ready to commit to UW too.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

Did Kelen at least get a hat on the table?!

Not even a pity hat.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,456
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

YOU CANT EVEN POST AN AVATAR!!!!!!!

lol

Jesus, @haie

Try and be less of a fucking loser.

He still hasn't figured it out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Stay strong Haie. I’m looking forward to winning a natty with 3 stars that bleed purple and gold!

I'm not making excuses for the staff. If they haven't shown signs of life by the start of the season and are solely relying on wins then that's on them.

I'm reading that Oregon's "college town" atmosphere was a factor. lol. It's a turd hole that fags like TheSnatch had to exist in.

If you can't convince a kid of that, then you're overrated as a recruiter, which it's looking like Huff has had some good cycles but this one has been shit.

I will say that Glenn hosting him in a 55% full HS against Arkansas State coming off a beat down by Michigan wasn't a great decision.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dtd said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

So shut the fuck up.
    Is that you, Kim?
    The quook go-to.

Fag.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Stay strong Haie. I’m looking forward to winning a natty with 3 stars that bleed purple and gold!

I'm not making excuses for the staff. If they haven't shown signs of life by the start of the season and are solely relying on wins then that's on them.

I'm reading that Oregon's "college town" atmosphere was a factor. lol. It's a turd hole that fags like TheSnatch had to exist in.

If you can't convince a kid of that, then you're overrated as a recruiter, which it's looking like Huff has had some good cycles but this one has been shit.

I will say that Glenn hosting him in a 55% full HS against Arkansas State coming off a beat down by Michigan wasn't a great decision.
    There wasn't 30k people for Arky State. After Conerly saw game at Michigan vs UW he may have not known where he was going, but he knew where he Wasn't going and that was #loyaltothesoil

Their recruiting so far is like reading 2 out of a 20 chapter book and saying you know how it ends. Unfortunately until they prove otherwise, it feels like watching a slow moving impending train crash that's going to happen right in front of you #marchtoinevitable
  • Options
    haie said:

Stacked!
  • Options
    haie said:

dtd said:

haie said:

dOgmaster said:

So shut the fuck up.
    Is that you, Kim?
    The quook go-to.

Fag.
    Quooks! Now you’re just trolling us.
  • Options
    haie said:

thechatch said:

lol

Jesus, @haie

If I throw one up in your honor will it make you feels better.

Quook!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Loser quook spams the site with dumb shit responses and tug threads ngafa.

Fuck off loser.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    haie said:

Loser quook spams the site with dumb shit responses and tug threads ngafa.

Fuck off loser.

Kinda like you on DR? Neck.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,554
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

lol

Jesus, @haie

If I throw one up in your honor will it make you feels better.

Quook!
    Careful you don’t get over your skis here... The little guy was in a STEM program at UW….
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited April 2022

I don't know I kind of think Oregon offered the kid a giant bag to play a five hour drive from home and just as much exposure as UW or USC and way more promotion. Might not be more complicated than that.

OTOH, this is literally the response every team has whenever they lose someone they thought they should have landed to a rival .

I thought he was headed to USC myself. I for one am glad he didn't make that choice.