Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Inside-the-park homer for Julio Rodriguez

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 29,364
    Standard Supporter 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary
    Horrible start for Julio. I was confident he would be good from day 1. Winker hasn’t hit yet either. It’s all should be expected because they are the Mariners. Nobody exceeds expectations it seems.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 45,829
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes

Horrible start for Julio. I was confident he would be good from day 1. Winker hasn’t hit yet either. It’s all should be expected because they are the Mariners. Nobody exceeds expectations it seems.

RaceBannongreenblood
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,353
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary
    All good. Winker is hitting the ball and getting on base. Julio is getting abused but will come around faster than Kelenic because he'll keep his head on straight.

Agree with the sentiment though. They're underachieving because they're Mariners.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 29,364
    Standard Supporter 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary
    chuck said:

All good. Winker is hitting the ball and getting on base. Julio is getting abused but will come around faster than Kelenic because he'll keep his head on straight.

Agree with the sentiment though. They're underachieving because they're Mariners.

I was first and right on Kelenic.