Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Horrible start for Julio. I was confident he would be good from day 1. Winker hasn’t hit yet either. It’s all should be expected because they are the Mariners. Nobody exceeds expectations it seems.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,913
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Horrible start for Julio. I was confident he would be good from day 1. Winker hasn’t hit yet either. It’s all should be expected because they are the Mariners. Nobody exceeds expectations it seems.

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,611
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All good. Winker is hitting the ball and getting on base. Julio is getting abused but will come around faster than Kelenic because he'll keep his head on straight.

Agree with the sentiment though. They're underachieving because they're Mariners.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

All good. Winker is hitting the ball and getting on base. Julio is getting abused but will come around faster than Kelenic because he'll keep his head on straight.

Agree with the sentiment though. They're underachieving because they're Mariners.

I was first and right on Kelenic.