Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black eye for Oregon imo

2»

Comments

• GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,323
    Klemm just got Josh and Petros is a honk
  • trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    edited April 2022
    Petros is a former FB at USC that suffered a few too many concussions . . . An insufferable USC Honk. He tries hard, though. At least he does some homework before games, unlike Rod Gilmore.

Of course, Haie thinks Petros’ is a genius . . .
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Petros is a former FB at USC that suffered a few too many concussions . . . An insufferable USC Honk. He tries hard, though. At least he does some homework before games, unlike Rod Gilmore.

If you think Petros is a USC homer then you don't even listen to him. STFU beavlet
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,323
    haie said:

trublue said:

If you think Petros is a USC homer then you don't even listen to him. STFU beavlet
    How is he not.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,869
    haie said:

trublue said:

I am the beavlet here bitch

haie said:

trublue said:

I am the beavlet here bitch
    That you are.

I always welcome my beavlet overlords...except the quook kind.

The shit talking in Corvallis last year was fun.
    Goduckies said:

haie said:

trublue said:

How is he not.
    Are you stupid? Dude has shit on his own program for years.

Quooks calling anyone insufferable. 😂