Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

They’re not grooming your kids

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Goduckies said:
    Nambla = DIM party special interest group
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,221
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

One of my daughters was approached in MS by two girls asking her if she wanted to join their club? What's you club? "We're lesbians." This tweet nails it. If you don't think this shit isn't running rampant in schools right now, you're not paying attention.

So your daughter chows box now?

Or are you blaming homos for your own dick sucking habit?

Or are you just crying like a little bitch again?

No need to answer.

You guys sound like you're unsure of your own cravings for cock and act like a teacher could talk you into sucking dick if you weren't already a faggot - which apparently you're unsure of.

Nobody talks a heterosexual into sucking cock or chowing box. Unless you already crave cock or pussy. And then it's something you should deal with instead of deny.

You know I'm right. Or you haven't come to grips with your cock craving yet, and you should.

Whichever. Doesn't matter to me.

NYBE
    And yet, better than all of yours. All 31 thousand of them.

I'm right, and you know I am. Or will you suck dick for a fee or to fit in?

Go ahead. You can admit it. You either suck dick or you don't, Mike. Which group are you in?
    Pressing.
  • Options
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,470
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

One of my daughters was approached in MS by two girls asking her if she wanted to join their club? What's you club? "We're lesbians." This tweet nails it. If you don't think this shit isn't running rampant in schools right now, you're not paying attention.

No need to answer.

You guys sound like you're unsure of your own cravings for cock and act like a teacher could talk you into sucking dick if you weren't already a faggot - which apparently you're unsure of.

Nobody talks a heterosexual into sucking cock or chowing box. Unless you already crave cock or pussy. And then it's something you should deal with instead of deny.

You know I'm right. Or you haven't come to grips with your cock craving yet, and you should.

Rat meltdowns are entertaining for sure. Flea never ceases to entertain!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

Still not sure why people humor this dumbfuck
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    SFGbob said:
    This is unbelievable. No one cares where one sticks their dicks or scissors their meat curtains when they are adults. What people do care about is having children being influenced by those that want to force opinions or lifestyles on them. The concern by the majority of parents around this country is that very young children (K-5) are being taught things that should be taught at home and not by a total stranger with an agenda that has nothing to do with reading, writing, science and history. Let the kids be kids for as long as possible.

Rats reject that and believe that they should be shaping young minds toward what only THEY believe in. That is fucking wrong.

We have all witnessed behavioral change in kids we went to k-12 and college with. Influences out of the home and in group settings are profound and in many cases that I am personally aware of, have made people who they are today both good and horribly bad. We have to limit activist teaching, it isn't healthy for the kids. Talking about sex or sexual preferences to kindergartners is completely inappropriate and should be illegal.

I can tell you that if they tried that shit with my kindergartner, it would have been a physical confrontation which bypassed sitting down with some liberal administrator. If you fucked with my kids and forced your beliefs on them you had a problem with me, personally. That is a very personal thing to my family and no teacher has a right to shape minds on things other than what they are there to do.

Fuck disney and all the other rats out there that believe it is their job to tell my kids what to believe.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2022
    They are so far past wanting just acceptance and tolerance. They now want you to celebrate it and allow them to push it on your kids and if you object you're a bigot. Btw, there is a direct line between this moral rot and a public that can no longer be made to care about a totally corrupt and rotten political class.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,206
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

Can't imagine being stuck on a boat with flea for any length of time let alone all day. Geezus.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

Short, Fat and stupid is no way to go through life Son.
  • Options
    This has to be an all time Flea meltdown. Is he Jack Black of Tropic Thunder?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

"lick up the gravy"

Yeah, that's flea.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Little fucker did seem pretty upset. Calm down turbo.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

46XiJCAB said:

"lick up the gravy"

Yeah, that's flea.
    Not sure who Flea blew other than Yellow in order to not receive the pure amount of bullshit and hostility he deserves but his cock sucking skills must be amazing. Been posting here for a few years now and I've yet to see the worthless piece of shit ever post anything that was funny, interesting or insightful.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

"lick up the gravy"

Yeah, that's flea.
    Not sure who Flea blew other than Yellow in order to not receive the pure amount of bullshit and hostility he deserves but his cock sucking skills must be amazing. Been posting here for a few years now and I've yet to see the worthless piece of shit ever post anything that was funny, interesting or insightful.
    Creel is still empty.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gotta go with @haie

What kind of state votes for this? She's creepycoug as fuck

She kinda looks like a sad old tranny. Kobe might throw a bone at her

Didn't he used to like joobs?

Sad to see
    I remember him at least posting chicks with big tits...usually sixes or sevens, but he at least seemed normal. Now it's transphobic if you don't want to have gay sex with Bruce Jenner or something

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    All you guys being so unsure about whether you suck dick or not is a bit alarming.

Did someone talk you into sucking cock and now you're worried the same thing will happen to your kids?

But, yeah - I'm the one melting down, not you freaks who spend your whole day here crying. About everything.

lol

Oh yeah - fuck off, Gaybob, ya fucking crybaby bitch.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,165

Gotta go with @haie

What kind of state votes for this? She's creepycoug as fuck

She kinda looks like a sad old tranny. Kobe might throw a bone at her

Didn't he used to like joobs?

Sad to see
    I remember him at least posting chicks with big tits...usually sixes or sevens, but he at least seemed normal. Now it's transphobic if you don't want to have gay sex with Bruce Jenner or something

Me and Kobe were joob bros.

Then Trump happened.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

All you guys being so unsure about whether you suck dick or not is a bit alarming.

Did someone talk you into sucking cock and now you're worried the same thing will happen to your kids?

But, yeah - I'm the one melting down, not you freaks who spend your whole day here crying. About everything.

lol

Doubling down on this is not helping you.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited March 2022
    dflea said:

lol

Your streak is still intact. Yellow's high character good buddy.