Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Worst UW Athletic Director of all time?

2»

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    Todd Turner
    TheHB said:

When it's essentially a toss-up, who would I rather have beers with ... Turner just seems like a flat-out douchey, one Stella and I'm going home kinda guy. Cohen would drink Coors Lights, but she'd pound 'em, she'd be loud and stupid and hoarse, she'd throw up on her leopard print blazer and I'd have a good story.

Spot on. I wonder if Karen would come along and stay just slightly more sober? Doesn't sound like the worst night out ever.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-In
    chuck said:

TheHB said:

When it's essentially a toss-up, who would I rather have beers with ... Turner just seems like a flat-out douchey, one Stella and I'm going home kinda guy. Cohen would drink Coors Lights, but she'd pound 'em, she'd be loud and stupid and hoarse, she'd throw up on her leopard print blazer and I'd have a good story.

Spot on. I wonder if Karen would come along and stay just slightly more sober? Doesn't sound like the worst night out ever.
    Karen would just take 36 selfies of her mediocre ass while holding a hazy ale that she never finishes.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    Todd Turner
    Jen has tits Todd doesn't

Neither one has balls
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,678 Swaye's Wigwam