Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People forget Mora had a CONTRACT

2»

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Meek said:

I blame Mooser...pie>>>>>>>cake

This.
    Disagree. Cake has better symbolism than pie and c'mon, Mooser rallied fucktards from around the sound to get there at 6 in the morning. It was an epic attempt by a fucktard to do the job of the futball prezidint and his incompetent intern cum AD couldn't be bothered to do.
    Maybe a rice cake?
  • Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763

That guy is a fag.

• ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    edited June 2013

I seem to recall that he was available after the 07 season. And we needed a coach. Fuck you Emmert

Ty deserved a 4th year. Shaun Alexander said so, and he knows WAY more about football than you.

According to Dick Baird he needed more time.....more time to absolutely devastate the program and set its ascendance back several years
    Then in August of 2009, Doog Baird said he would have fired Tyrone after the Hawaii game in 2007. That comment cemented Baird as a liar who only cared about his access to the program. Fuck Baird in the ass with Kim's big rubber dick, break it off, then beat Baird and Kim over the head with it until they fucking bleed out.
    You stole that line from George Carlin. Nonetheless, one of the best poasts I've ever red.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    Meek said:

This.
    Disagree. Cake has better symbolism than pie and c'mon, Mooser rallied fucktards from around the sound to get there at 6 in the morning. It was an epic attempt by a fucktard to do the job of the futball prezidint and his incompetent intern cum AD couldn't be bothered to do.
    You are the worst kind of Husky fan.