Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People forget Mora had a CONTRACT

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
dawgcomplex
Dawgman Senior
1672 posts this site
Posted: Today 11:14 AM

Re: Remember Mora can't recruit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that we all know Mora most likely would have been hired by the Dawgs were he available when we needed a coach. He was under contract at the time

Comments

• MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    true. it's a mute point.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,313 Founders Club
    I seem to recall that he was available after the 07 season. And we needed a coach. Fuck you Emmert
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I seem to recall that he was available after the 07 season. And we needed a coach. Fuck you Emmert

The judges would have preferred:
    I seem to recall that he was available in June 2003. And we needed a coach. Fuck you Babs
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Jim Tiberius Mora ain't walkin' through the door...move on already
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Ty deserved a 4th year. Shaun Alexander said so, and he knows WAY more about football than you.

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    I blame Mooser...pie>>>>>>>cake
  • ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200

Ty deserved a 4th year. Shaun Alexander said so, and he knows WAY more about football than you.

According to Dick Baird he needed more time.....more time to absolutely devastate the program and set its ascendance back several years
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

According to Dick Baird he needed more time.....more time to absolutely devastate the program and set its ascendance back several years
    Coogs gonna Coog.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,203 Founders Club

Firing coaches isn't going to solve anything!!1!!1!!
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Sark had a CONTRACT when he was hired. So did Holt. Saban has had a CONTRACT every time he was hired. Pete Carrol had a CONTRACT at USC. every fucking coach has a god damn CONTRACT. But somehow Mora's was different and iron clad. Doogs will Doog.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I was told stability of the coaching staff is very important for long term success.

Coogs gonna Coog.
    There's no need to be a jerk out here. Dick Baird is a great Husky and a great analysist for KJR. Not to mention, he is a great spokesman for boner pills.

Calling Dick Baird a Coug? Next

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,163

I was told stability of the coaching staff is very important for long term success.
    That is true. Please look at Oklahoma from 1994 through 2000 to see that point. When you have four coaches in five years you need at least two years of continuity to win a national championship. A natty as it were.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Why do you hate stability?

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Then in August of 2009, Doog Baird said he would have fired Tyrone after the Hawaii game in 2007. That comment cemented Baird as a liar who only cared about his access to the program. Fuck Baird in the ass with Kim's big rubber dick, break it off, then beat Baird and Kim over the head with it until they fucking bleed out.

Sark had a CONTRACT when he was hired. So did Holt. Saban has had a CONTRACT every time he was hired. Pete Carrol had a CONTRACT at USC. every fucking coach has a god damn CONTRACT. But somehow Mora's was different and iron clad. Doogs will Doog.

if it calms you down, can i buy you a banana?

BRB
    edited June 2013
    Mad_Son said:

That is true. Please look at Oklahoma from 1994 through 2000 to see that point. When you have four coaches in five years you need at least two years of continuity to win a national championship. A natty as it were.

This. Anyone with a clue knows you hire and fire until you get the right guy.

Stability with an average or shitty coach does nothing. Oklahoma and Alabama have shown how it is done. They fired shitty coaches until they found the right guy. Meanwhile, at UW, Ty gets four years to prove how inept he is, and who knows how long Sark will get. It's fucking pathetic.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,203 Founders Club

Mad_Son said:

This. Anyone with a clue knows you hire and fire until you get the right guy.

Stability with an average or shitty coach does nothing. Oklahoma and Alabama have shown how it is done. They fired shitty coaches until they found the right guy. Meanwhile, at UW, Ty gets four years to prove how inept he is, and who knows how long Sark will get. It's fucking pathetic.

It's no longer "The Washington Way"
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

This.

This.
    Disagree. Cake has better symbolism than pie and c'mon, Mooser rallied fucktards from around the sound to get there at 6 in the morning. It was an epic attempt by a fucktard to do the job of the futball prezidint and his incompetent intern cum AD couldn't be bothered to do.