Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes

My dearest Doug,

Nobody in their right mind is supporting what Putin has done, you dumb fuck. People are dying. That's bad.

People are pissed that an incompetent President of the United States allowed it to get to this point by being a fucking idiot. But but durrrrr Trump.

For a Stanford grad, you certainly cannot exercise critical thinking skills worth a damn.

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

Exactly
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

My dearest Doug,

Nobody in their right mind is supporting what Putin has done, you dumb fuck. People are dying. That's bad.

People are pissed that an incompetent President of the United States allowed it to get to this point by being a fucking idiot. But but durrrrr Trump.

For a Stanford grad, you certainly cannot exercise critical thinking skills worth a damn.

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

It was too much to ask you to read Stalin’s link?
  • Options

HHusky said:

My dearest Doug,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

I read it.

Fuck off.

sure
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

My dearest Doug,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

I read it.

Fuck off.

sure

Two Biden shaft workers, one thread.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

My dearest Doug,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

A Biden voter with any pride would be keeping their head down right now. Loser.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

My dearest Doug,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

hurtful
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

My dearest Doug,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

hurtful
    Biden voters are dumb as Dogshit when they run their gums trying to deflect for the disaster they elected. Losers lose, loser.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

My dearest Doug,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

hurtful
    Biden voters are dumb as Dogshit when they run their gums trying to deflect for the disaster they elected. Losers lose, loser.
    The topic was Christians for Putin, Ivan.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

My dearest Doug,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

hurtful
    Work the shaft, Dazzler.

The topic is Baldwin being a central party line spouting idiot.

Just like you and Mello.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who exactly are the “Christians for Putin?” One guy who shit on Biden?
  • Options

Sorry Stalin, you can link it but you can’t make them read.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Sorry Stalin, you can link it but you can’t make them read.
    Fuck off. Idiot. You’re stupid.
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

HHusky said:

My dearest Doug,

Fuck off.

Sincerely,

Throbs

hurtful
    No. It's about your vote for Biden. Every. Single. Time. Loser.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

That is the bedrock of Putin’s domestic policy and propaganda. In Russia he’s not viewed as the cynical ex-KGB gopher, but primarily as the protector of Christianity along with stability. He’s very popular amongst American evangelicals, despite taking steps against Mormons and Jehovahs in his own country.

Here is Pat Buchanan’s take, where he ironically performs fellatio on another man:
    https://www.theamericanconservative.com/vladimir-putin-christian-crusader/

In the culture war for the future of mankind, Putin is planting Russia’s flag firmly on the side of traditional Christianity. His recent speeches carry echoes of John Paul II whose Evangelium Vitae in 1995 excoriated the West for its embrace of a “culture of death.”
  • Options

That is the bedrock of Putin’s domestic policy and propaganda. In Russia he’s not viewed as the cynical ex-KGB gopher, but primarily as the protector of Christianity along with stability. He’s very popular amongst American evangelicals, despite taking steps against Mormons and Jehovahs in his own country.

Here is Pat Buchanan’s take, where he ironically performs fellatio on another man:
    https://www.theamericanconservative.com/vladimir-putin-christian-crusader/

In the culture war for the future of mankind, Putin is planting Russia’s flag firmly on the side of traditional Christianity. His recent speeches carry echoes of John Paul II whose Evangelium Vitae in 1995 excoriated the West for its embrace of a “culture of death.”
    "Pitchfork Pat". Forever.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam
    As an evangelical I call bullshit. I haven't been in a church for 40 years but still

Franklin Graham speaks for himself

This is a Twitter level political fight not a part of the evangelical movement

We? are not stupid sheep as the left likes to portray anyone smart enough not to agree with them

Bad apples in every fan base
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,015
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

As an evangelical I call bullshit. I haven't been in a church for 40 years but still

We? are not stupid sheep as the left likes to portray anyone smart enough not to agree with them

Exactly. Lebron can be blowing Xi and the dazzler is fine with it as long as Lebron is doing it for money.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Yeah, but you’re not highly educated and credentialed, Race. ;-) jk

Well stated, Race!