Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden Bungled Bigly

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    hardhat said:

I wonder...
    If Donald Trump Jr. had been on the board of a Ukranian energy firm and then Trump had bungled like this, what would the lefties say?

Hell, Trump Jr. had a brief meeting with some Russians and nothing happened and the dazzler thought this was a key bit of evidence that Trump was a Putin puppet.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

hardhat said:

I wonder...
    If Donald Trump Jr. had been on the board of a Ukranian energy firm and then Trump had bungled like this, what would the lefties say?

Hell, Trump Jr. had a brief meeting with some Russians and nothing happened and the dazzler thought this was a key bit of evidence that Trump was a Putin puppet.
    Any of you girls want to explain the removal of Russian sanctions when Daddy took office?
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

I wonder...

Any of you girls want to explain the removal of Russian sanctions when Daddy took office?
    You want to explain democrats voting against them in January?
  • Options
    hardhat said:

No insecure asshat like Daddy wants his veto overridden, Ivan.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

hardhat said:

No insecure asshat like Daddy wants his veto overridden, Ivan.
    You're the asshat, dotard.

If you want to take the time to read this, it's a good lesson and contradicts your severely partisan memory.

https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-sanctions-timeline/29477179.html
  • Options
    Isn't there an expression about a certain someone struggling in every thread?
  • Options
    So I guess we’ll never get that explanation for why Congress had to reimpose sanctions.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

So I guess we’ll never get that explanation for why Congress had to reimpose sanctions.

So we just suspended ALL sanctions and then Biden reimposed them. What a child.
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

Since when have you ever honestly answered any questions or requests for explanations directed towards you?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

6 ways you know you are arguing with a sociopath, narcissist or psychopath:

1. They lie and make excuses.

2. Their tone is condescending and patronizing.

3. They employ mind-blowing hypocrisy.

4. They seem to have multiple personalities.

5. They play the eternal victim.

6. You feel the need to explain basic human emotions to them.

Hmmm...

Expansion of a dictatorship is in Herr Dazzlers wheelhouse. That’s the best way to get his his plan to deny medical care to those he who disagree with him implemented.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

6 ways you know you are arguing with a sociopath, narcissist or psychopath:

1. They lie and make excuses.

2. Their tone is condescending and patronizing.

3. They employ mind-blowing hypocrisy.

4. They seem to have multiple personalities.

5. They play the eternal victim.

6. You feel the need to explain basic human emotions to them.

Hmmm...

Hitchhikers guide into Dazzler's brain.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2022
    trublue said:

hardhat said:

According to Bloomberg, Hunter Biden brought at least $50,000 a month for his position on the board of Burisma from 2014 to 2019 without any experience in energy, bringing the former vice president’s son about $600,000 a year and dwarfing the compensation of board members serving on corporations of comparable size.

Hunter Biden’s qualifications? His father was the vice president of the United States and played a pivotal role in setting U.S. policy towards Burisma’s home country of Ukraine.

What the actual fuck @HHusky
    It's exactly the kind of questions we should be asking now. I am no fan of Trump and his schizophrenic, make a deal diplomacy run by a JV team of castoffs. That wasn't good for anyone. But there's something far murkier, corrupt and sinister going on with this connection. Can you look past your partisan blinders to see that? Or are you that hardwired?

I’ll answer for him.

No. He can’t look past his partisan blinders.

Yes. He is that hardwired.

No matter how stupid of a position he takes and how stupid he looks, @HHusky will never, ever admit he might be or was wrong.

Exhibit A: Ferguson, MO

I will be happy to expand on that . . . HH is certifiable.

When you're willing to claim that Obama and Holder were both in on the cover-up of the Mike Brown shooting all because you can't admit you had your head up your ass and claimed Brown was shot in the back while running away, with his hands in the air, while on his knees, point blank in the head, you know you dealing with someone who has mental issues that don't allow him ever to admit he was wrong.