Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden Bungled Bigly

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

NATO did to Russia what Russia did to the US in the 60s with the Cuban missile crises. Russia was smart to back off then, and we should have backed off here, and formally excluded Ukraine from NATO. Had NATO done that, we wouldn’t be here today.

I partially agree, but I believe Putin plans on re-establishing a form of the former Soviet Union with satellite states acting as a buffer for mother Russia. Putin had planned this, it was going to happen sooner or later. The extreme incompetence and weakness displayed by Biden, his cabinet and the controlling congress presented a clear opportunity to strike now, so here we are. Much worse is that China sees the same opportunity to go after Taiwan, and all we have is a pants shitter in the White House backed by a woke cabinet and woke military leaders. We’re fucked.
  • Options
    hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022

NATO did to Russia what Russia did to the US in the 60s with the Cuban missile crises. Russia was smart to back off then, and we should have backed off here, and formally excluded Ukraine from NATO. Had NATO done that, we wouldn’t be here today.

I partially agree, but I believe Putin plans on re-establishing a form of the former Soviet Union with satellite states acting as a buffer for mother Russia. Putin had planned this, it was going to happen sooner or later. The extreme incompetence and weakness displayed by Biden, his cabinet and the controlling congress presented a clear opportunity to strike now, so here we are. Much worse is that China sees the same opportunity to go after Taiwan, and all we have is a pants shitter in the White House backed by a woke cabinet and woke military leaders. We’re fucked.
    Taiwan is definitely next. But then it will be hilarious to see the chickenhawks who are suddenly patriotic twist when it comes to confronting China. Maybe they'll say 'Well, we just can't go to war over Taiwan, because climate change'.

Edit. I don't think the death of Taiwan is hilarious. Just that for the next few weeks, some dotards that post here are magically digging out their US flags and becoming pro war. For a while.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    Swaye's Wigwam
    hardhat said:

Taiwan is definitely next. But then it will be hilarious to see the chickenhawks who are suddenly patriotic twist when it comes to confronting China. Maybe they'll say 'Well, we just can't go to war over Taiwan, because climate change'.

Edit. I don't think the death of Taiwan is hilarious. Just that for the next few weeks, some dotards that post here are magically digging out their US flags and becoming pro war. For a while.
    The difference is that we can’t afford to lose Taiwan. It will fuck the tech economy if China controls all of the semiconductor/chip manufacturing there
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

hardhat said:

The difference is that we can’t afford to lose Taiwan. It will fuck the tech economy if China controls all of the semiconductor/chip manufacturing there
    The grifting class can’t afford to lose Ukraine. No one else cares.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

thechatch said:

Jimmy Carter is actually a good person.

Joe Biden is a corrupt old piece of shit.

Two flavors of leftists.

One is naive and thinks utopia is possible.

The other is a corrupt piece of shit.

Why not both?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,235
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited February 2022
    Sources said:

hardhat said:

Precisely. Much worse situation.
  • Options

We won't even secure our own border but Ukraine's border is sacred somehow

Kamala was sent to the conference in Munich because all the western nations were looking to her for leadership. Kamala was also in charge of the southern border.
  • Options
    hardhat said:
    I think @HHusky is mad because Kayleigh is prettier and smarter than Jen Psaki. Maybe he just wants to fuck her.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,931
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2022
    Some thoughts on this. We don't have any real economic or political interest in the Ukraine. I haven't heard one dem politician or any Pump leftard tell me that there is some US interest involved. Stretch keeps saying we need to protect democracy. The Ukraine isn't a democracy and when we controlled Iraq and Afghanistan the dems weren't interested in a real and honest democratic election. Similarly, here in the US, the same leftards have no interest in an honest election.

We do have an interest supposedly in protecting our own border. Having some hypocritical POS like Pelosi tell me that defending the Ukraine borders is important while protecting our own borders isn't says the dems are just wagging the dog. A telling chart -

My next problem is that the dems (and RINO NeverTrumpers) are never serious about war or containment. If there is a need to have US soldiers killed or crippled for some cause, then play to win. From Korea on we have gotten into armed conflicts and we got a draw on Korea and an L for everything else. That leaves sanctions. We had Iran tied up and sanctions on Russia. The dementia patient won and suddenly our State Department ends the sanctions. If we wanted serious sanctions, they would be ready to go today and chief would be to kick the Russians out of the SWIFT banking system, and there is loose chatter calling for that. But then, the phucking Germans don't want to do this. That's how serious the Germans are taking this while they are decommissioning totally safe and operating nukes so they can buy more Russian gas.

So, we have no economic or political interest in the Ukraine. Our supposed largest NATO ally isn't interested in energy independence from Russia or kicking them out of the international banking system. So, what we will get is some sanctions but no serious sanctions. Our biggest sanction would be to restart the Keystone XL pipeline and go into crash natural gas production with pipelines and LNG facilities to export gas to Europe and southeast Asia. That drives down Putin's revenue stream and hurt him and his oligarchs while creating hundreds of thousands of family wage jobs that the dems lie and claim they care about. Meanwhile, China is building a coal plant a week and has twice our CO2 emissions (more than the US and Europe combined) and the left wants us to freeze in the dark and drive up Putin's revenue.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,182
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Biden invaded under Obama and now Biden

Didn't invade under Trump

Seems like this could mean something

Just dumb with a capital umb.

Putin wasn’t going to harm Daddy’s re-election chances by doing this earlier. He pretty clearly doesn’t think Daddy will be returning to office.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Biden invaded under Obama and now Biden

Didn't invade under Trump

Seems like this could mean something

Just dumb with a capital umb.

Putin wasn’t going to harm Daddy’s re-election chances by doing this earlier. He pretty clearly doesn’t think Daddy will be returning to office.
    Still high on the copium that russiagate provides, I see. Do seek help.