Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kim commends Daniels for buying in....

13»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I'm sure that by legal he was referencing using their "paid info" in other locations.

Now of course, back in 2008 when the infamous "taking off your gloves" post was generated and Race was using it all over the place, I told Kim that he should take greater control of that kind of behavior. He just ignored it.

Not a good precedent to set ... at some point people might do it to you.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

I'm sure that by legal he was referencing using their "paid info" in other locations.

Now of course, back in 2008 when the infamous "taking off your gloves" post was generated and Race was using it all over the place, I told Kim that he should take greater control of that kind of behavior. He just ignored it.

Not a good precedent to set ... at some point people might do it to you.

You were the worst kind of Huskie fan
    How was I the worst kind of Huskie fan?

And BTW, if you actually re-read the "gloves" poast, you'll recall that at that point many on this bored were all over Pool Boy at that point.

The bottom line was that the UW wasn't in a good spot at that point. Fortunately we've had better leadership and direction since then. It was glaringly lacking for almost a decade prior to that.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Dardanus said:

Movie idea:

"Gloves Off"

starring
    Gregory Peck as Tequilla
    Chris Kattan as Ken Griswold

Synopsis:
    The story of one man's struggle to be heard against a forum full of twisters. Loosely based on the landmark case of Doogman v. Tequilla.

Critically hailed:
    "Anyone with half a brain can see that this will be the movie event of the summer." - HH News Tribune

"I loved climactic scene where Tequilla takes off the gloves and rolls in front of a jury of his peers! He really got into a pissing match!" -LuteOlsen4Prez

"Quite frankly, I'm VERY happy that I don't know him." -Race Bannon

Great post. So many gems in this one. Lol at Chris Kattan as Griswald.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

How was I the worst kind of Huskie fan?

And BTW, if you actually re-read the "gloves" poast, you'll recall that at that point many on this bored were all over Pool Boy at that point.

The bottom line was that the UW wasn't in a good spot at that point. Fortunately we've had better leadership and direction since then. It was glaringly lacking for almost a decade prior to that.

Crying to Kim to censor Race is a classic Section14a/DiggyDawg caliber move.

Thankfully, you have grown since then, hence the past tense.

In fairness, I wasn't "crying" to Kim Jong Vino regarding Race and having him censored. I legitimately couldn't care about that.

What I DID care about was that Kim Jong Vino had just made a big deal about civility on the boards, not crossing lines, etc. and what Race was doing was clearly crossing those lines while Kim Jong Vino sat back and did nothing because at that point Race was in his good graces and therefore he could do what he wanted.

The lesson as always is that Kim Jong Vino will say and mean one thing except when he doesn't.