Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim commends Daniels for buying in....

... on Dawgman Radio (fuck me).

Kim states that Petersen doesn't recruit players with edge (fuck you) so he commends Daniels buying even tho Petersen doesnt like players in his mold.

Newsflash: Any body that is 6'4'' 230 and runs like that, Petersen will welcome them on the team.

(fuck everyone)

If Titus Young was an OKG, so is everybody with talent.

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Kim is such sour cunt.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    edited April 2014
    The players to a man knows that Sark was holding the team back. I don't think Petersen has to win them over as much as he suggests.

If you aren't bought into a 92-12 coach who has won 2 BCS games then honestly get the fuck out WDWHA!

The soft pussies on the team who are used to be coddled for being a lazy fuck I'm sure won't like Petermen but those who we actually want on the team I'm sure will have bought in.

The players will know that their head coach is game planning to make them better instead of trying to pick up on fellow Co-Eds at Joey's.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The Kim Jong Vino name is starting to grow on me.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    agreed. it's perfect... now if only someone could voice dub this song (RIP Race) to be Hardcore Husky in place of America

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    You know what makes players buy in about Peterman?

92-12

'Nuff Said.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    But 92-12 didn't happen in the PAC ...

Until he does that the jury is still out ...

It's only special if you can go 5-4 year after year after year ... it's all about consistency.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    IIRC, Daniels got a good amount of looks and targets from both QBs during the Spring Fling. He could have NFL TE written all-over him if he can get up to 250 lbs without losing speed or body control...definitely a specimen.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    So, great hips or what?
    HFNY said:

IIRC, Daniels got a good amount of looks and targets from both QBs during the Spring Fling. He could have NFL TE written all-over him if he can get up to 250 lbs without losing speed or body control...definitely a specimen.

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Not great, AMAZING

brb, jo
    DeepSeaZ said:

So, great hips or what?

HFNY said:

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Remember when Kim and Eklund said players will leave since Sark left? They used Farria and Mathis as the first two examples. Mathis even went on Twitter and said he was a recruit again the day after Sark took the USC job. Fucking dumbasses who believe almost anything they read or hear. How they don't know any better after following college football for years is truly amazing.
  • Options
    Someone who is creative needs to make a Hardcore Husky vs Kim voice overs on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U4RNZyukKM
  • Options

Anyone read the thread about Yogi Roth? Griswold is absolutely painful. People bring up that Sark had good NFL talent in '09. Kim said you can't measure the damage Tyrone did (haven't heard that one before), then says other teams had more NFL talent. Someone crunches the numbers and said we were basically 6th/12 in NFL talent in '09, to which Griswold replies 6th is still bad. Someone checkmates Griswold and says we finished 6th in year 5, then Kent goes all passive-aggressive like a little bitch.

Thread also contains Griswold taking multiple shots at Peetamus, all the while saying he's not knocking Pete. He also complains about Pete's first class being ranked 7th/12 and how he needs to do better. This coming from the same fuck who flat out says Sark's first class that finished 12/12 doesn't count.

Thanks RoadDawg. Entertainment value is through the roof.

I would love to say I'm surprised but I'm not. So in Kim's world 6th out of 12 in talent isn't very good but 6th in year five is "special". In Kim's world staying behind to coach for FREE PUB! for an extra month is just fine but working immediately to salvage a class that Sark punted on back in October is bad.

I love how he always said we have the fucking agenda when it's so obvious to anyone who isn't JohnBFS that it's Kim who has the agenda.

Kim is going to be so upset when UW goes 10-3 and USC limps into a 7-5 campaign. Will be hilarious how he credits Sark for the 10-3 and brings up you can't put expectations on a coach in year one after sanctions. I'm sure he'll utter "You have no idea the damage that Kiffin had done".
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'm sure that I'll get some down votes for this ...

But I'd absolutely consider it worth my $10.95 a month to have free speech to remind Kim Jong Vino, F3, and Ektard as a public service to remind those that it's the Lemon Party trio with the agenda. But that idea basically died when I was threatened for posting here and then my posts all of a sudden got censored.

I'm more pissed today at that POS Kim Jong Vino than I have ever been. I love my alma mater and know what it is capable of. Those that have had expectations have consistently been rewarded anytime the UW actually decides that they care. I'm sick of his agenda that is tied to his personal interests.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Kim has complete control over the forum now. All the dissent is gone except a tiny bit just to maintain the illusion that he's fair. The worst thing is his fucking minions....johnB, Bleenor, AANDY, etc just toting the party line and spewing out lies to back up Kim's idiocy.

My favorite is Kim & Bleenor today scoffing at the notion that Sark was on the hot seat. These guys are so fucking delusional. They really have no fucking clue about anything nor do they realize they don't have any inside info.
  • Options

Kim has complete control over the forum now. All the dissent is gone except a tiny bit just to maintain the illusion that he's fair. The worst thing is his fucking minions....johnB, Bleenor, AANDY, etc just toting the party line and spewing out lies to back up Kim's idiocy.

My favorite is Kim & Bleenor today scoffing at the notion that Sark was on the hot seat. These guys are so fucking delusional. They really have no fucking clue about anything nor do they realize they don't have any inside info.

I'm always asked why I'm so against Kim and I see others say that same shit about this site. The reason is this guy is dangerous and bad for the program.

He only wants access and doesn't give a fuck about UW football being successful. His agenda to cover up anything negative about Sark speaks volumes meanwhile he is going out of his way to be a fucking pest to Petersen.

This fuck has needed to have his credentials pulled a long time ago and we need to continue to preach. Some call it sour grapes but in reality we know this program needs jokers like this clown to be gone. Guys like Kim and Roof Robbins make our program and school look bad.

Hopefully Petersen closes the fucking gates on them soon.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'm always asked why I'm so against Kim and I see others say that same shit about this site. The reason is this guy is dangerous and bad for the program.

He only wants access and doesn't give a fuck about UW football being successful. His agenda to cover up anything negative about Sark speaks volumes meanwhile he is going out of his way to be a fucking pest to Petersen.

This fuck has needed to have his credentials pulled a long time ago and we need to continue to preach. Some call it sour grapes but in reality we know this program needs jokers like this clown to be gone. Guys like Kim and Roof Robbins make our program and school look bad.

Hopefully Petersen closes the fucking gates on them soon.
    I thought he already did close the gates and that is why Kim is such a little bitch.