Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Parker twins

Comments

• Options
    bluechipuwrecruitsbluechipuwrecruits Member Posts: 394
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You know, this recruiting strategy may work out after all. If UW can learn to process players out who aren't performing after a year or two if that is the case. Here is what I speculate since under Peterson or Lake we never did this before.
    It's a way of building your brand and connecting with coaches out of our comfort zone.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Sources said:

Tequilla said:

Interior prospects for sure ... not sure that I see anything resembling rare traits and the motors can be a tad more consistent at times in some of the video I watched. Definitely need some good S&C work and development. Probably shouldn't expect to see on the field before RS Soph levels in any kind of a rotation at best IMO. If they are playing earlier than that I might be concerned.

who exactly is your target audience here?
    Anyone who values other peoples opinions. Teq is one of us. I don’t understand the vitriol some have for him
    You don't understand it? Any of it?

Yeah right.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

FireCohen said:

More of a prep

Sources said:

Tequilla said:

Interior prospects for sure ... not sure that I see anything resembling rare traits and the motors can be a tad more consistent at times in some of the video I watched. Definitely need some good S&C work and development. Probably shouldn't expect to see on the field before RS Soph levels in any kind of a rotation at best IMO. If they are playing earlier than that I might be concerned.

Anyone who values other peoples opinions. Teq is one of us. I don’t understand the vitriol some have for him
    Better to be mocked than ignored

Tequila is part of the family
    @Tequilla is a long winded son of a bitch, but his our long winded son of a bitch
    Here’s some long winded for you …

Blah blah blah FUCK OFF
    YBE

You still padded your fuck off with extra words though
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 782
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Sources said:

Tequilla said:

Teq was great back in pod days, but more recently he's spewing all these FoxNews/KGB talking points on Twitter so it's hard to respect him.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Sources said:

Tequilla said:

Teq was great back in pod days, but more recently he's spewing all these FoxNews/KGB talking points on Twitter so it's hard to respect him.
    98% of the political takes that I make are focused on exposing hypocrisy and building awareness to those that are blind to having opinions based on anything other than whether it comes from the mouth of a D or R

If you have an issue you can always ask for clarification or discuss …

I’ve been very consistent in saying that at least in my opinion getting vaccinated matters, that from the beginning we haven’t been measuring the right data (you can check the tug on that), and that there are slippery slopes to mandates.

I’ve also been very vocal on many of the decisions we’ve made the last 12 months being bad for inflation and being vocal from before the election that Joe Biden was not a good choice as President. I’ve also said that Trump was a worthless choice as well and that the election options we had in 2020 were pathetic.

Sure sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theories to me …
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Some of you deserve to die
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Sources said:

Tequilla said:

98% of the political takes that I make are focused on exposing hypocrisy and building awareness to those that are blind to having opinions based on anything other than whether it comes from the mouth of a D or R

If you have an issue you can always ask for clarification or discuss …

I’ve been very consistent in saying that at least in my opinion getting vaccinated matters, that from the beginning we haven’t been measuring the right data (you can check the tug on that), and that there are slippery slopes to mandates.

I’ve also been very vocal on many of the decisions we’ve made the last 12 months being bad for inflation and being vocal from before the election that Joe Biden was not a good choice as President. I’ve also said that Trump was a worthless choice as well and that the election options we had in 2020 were pathetic.

Sure sounds like a bunch of conspiracy theories to me …
    Yup, Bidens leaking oil and trumps a totally insane cult leader. If that's the best we've got were all fucked. The easily led just can't see it yet. The two party system is spiraling into the ground.
    Now two things before you all jump on my shit:
    1) I'm not a d or an r they are worthless. We need a 4 party system with liz, bernie and the progressives on the far looney left, old school D's and R's center left/right, and the trumps on the far batshit crazy right.
    2) Here's a preemptive FUCKOFF for all the F-O's about to come my way.

Now back to our regular scheduled Dawg program.
    I think you might be surprised how many Tug denizens hate the Uniparty completely. Ds and Rs. Mostly all shit. You are not alone.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,152
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Some of you deserve to die

After the ups and downs of this thread I’ll go first
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    With the portal, I wonder if the staff said you'll get 2-3 years of academic prowess and a chance to get in the rotation but if not, you can portal to Eastern or Central Michigan.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,152
    Founders Club

Sources said:

Tequilla said:

Yeah right.
    I understand to not want to read long winded answers but I think some people just say fuck off immediately without reading based on who the writer is. JMO
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Sources said:

Tequilla said:

Yeah right.
    I understand to not want to read long winded answers but I think some people just say fuck off immediately without reading based on who the writer is. JMO
    Fuck off