Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Expect some woofs soon

13»

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Looks like it's the two 0 star DL twins from Michigan. Line them up alongside Finau and we could have the all 0 star DL starting in a few years.

Yeah but if you combine them then you have one halfway decent looking prospect.
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 465
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Elite midwestern farm strong Diversity.
  • Options
    ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I mean its not very exciting, but we also have 6 more scholarships to fill and we will probably have a few more people transfer in the spring. So I don't mind if they want to try finding a few diamonds in the rough with the 22 class. If we took these guys in 23 I would be concerned. Plus I'm going to laugh when they get rated hire then sir smells.

I'd rather they give those remaining scholarships to transfers instead of these risky unrated HS players with full eligibility. That's how you get stuck with dead weight who linger on the roster like Myles Rice and Kyler Manu.
    I don't disagree with you. However, the D-Lineman pickings are slim. In the portal and high school. I don't have high expectations for this class with the time left, but if we close on Loane and Dunn then I would feel good going into next years class.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Just take any that wants to play football
  • Options
    DawgtillDeathDawgtillDeath Member Posts: 153
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Rip is no longer our DL coach. This staff had to develop to put the quality of team together that ran out at Fresno St. These guys will go into the grinder and come out in 3 years as productive rotational players. They will challenge to start as Jr's and kick ass as seniors. My 8 ball says this is so.