Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

4 Scuffling UW Players DeBoer Needs to Make Great

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I always bash Smalls because he’s a poster child of what is wrong with recruiting, but somewhere in there is a decent player. Not a star, but a guy that can contribute.

Ale can be a decent guard. I hope the young backs pass Newton. I had high hopes for him but I don’t see how he improves after multiple injuries.

Watch Fresno's offense from last year and tell me if you think Newton has a place? I just don't see it.

DeBoer needs a quick guy who is addicted to finding the hole. Newton is not that guy. I don't think any UW back is.
    Sums up @Swaye life right there
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    FireCohen said:

I always bash Smalls because he’s a poster child of what is wrong with recruiting, but somewhere in there is a decent player. Not a star, but a guy that can contribute.

Ale can be a decent guard. I hope the young backs pass Newton. I had high hopes for him but I don’t see how he improves after multiple injuries.

Watch Fresno's offense from last year and tell me if you think Newton has a place? I just don't see it.

DeBoer needs a quick guy who is addicted to finding the hole. Newton is not that guy. I don't think any UW back is.
    Sums up @Swaye life right there
    Swaye this should be tittle of your memoir lolz