Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    "Scuffling"?

Is he referring to St. Ruperake?
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,631
    I'm hoping the new S&C guy will make a difference for at least Ale and Smalls. It seems like the team slipped slowly but surely from 2019 to 2021.
  • SonnyShackelfordSonnyShackelford Member Posts: 951
    Not technically gifted writing
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
    @DerekJohnson

Have you met Dan Raley before? Is he actually a human or a robot that produces 30 articles each week?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club
    Make Scuffling Players Great Again

MSPGA
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,246
    I've got news for the bored. All four of those guys suck. I bet two of them portal out after spring when they see themselves buried on the chart.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I've got news for the bored. All four of those guys suck. I bet two of them portal out after spring when they see themselves buried on the chart.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kam Fab starts at nickel this year.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,678 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few hours and connecting the dots on what I think happened

I will keep you poasted.
    God I fucking hate Tequila

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I have some very strong opinions on what you said here … some of it I’m not 100% sure I want to completely elaborate on

I need to think about if I want to publicly put out some of the info I’ve heard the last few hours and connecting the dots on what I think happened

I will keep you poasted.
    In his defense, he ended up posting his big expose on the program. Granted 99% of it has been kicked around here by regulars for months on end already. He just wanted some posters here to slob his knob a little bit.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I will keep you poasted.
    In his defense, he ended up posting his big expose on the program. Granted 99% of it has been kicked around here by regulars for months on end already. He just wanted some posters here to slob his knob a little bit.
    I honestly don’t disagree
    dnc said:

You're probably right. I forgot he was even on the roster after the 2021 abortion.

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I will keep you poasted.
    The funny thing @Tequilla was right that jimmy lake was damaged goods
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,678 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

dnc said:

I will keep you poasted.
    The funny thing @Tequilla was right that jimmy lake was damaged goods
    Yeah he is the only person to have ever had that take
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

Betting on it seems all fine and good. I wouldn't be too sure though. Everyone gets a fresh start. The Lake disaster probably set some back quite a bit. Most won't recover, but a couple of these guys might.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited January 2022
    dnc said:

I’m pretty sure he sucks. I’ll even take Irvin (who also sucks) making more noise than Kam Fab. He looked terrible. Lake was always horrible at picking the right guys, even when we didn’t suck.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,056
    dnc said:

dnc said:

53 seconds bitch
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,739

I always bash Smalls because he’s a poster child of what is wrong with recruiting, but somewhere in there is a decent player. Not a star, but a guy that can contribute.

Ale can be a decent guard. I hope the young backs pass Newton. I had high hopes for him but I don’t see how he improves after multiple injuries.

Watch Fresno's offense from last year and tell me if you think Newton has a place? I just don't see it.

DeBoer needs a quick guy who is addicted to finding the hole. Newton is not that guy. I don't think any UW back is.