Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deboer is a race minion

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    edited January 2022

This is so fucking stupid. We're now celebrating draft-ineligible players adhering to the LOI they signed. Multi-million dollar contracts might not be enough for coaches to put up with this bullshit. Just kill this sport already so I can take up hiking or gardening or some other dipshit hobby.

Don't care. This helps other guys stay and helps us win in 2022.

I'll bet that this was Jen's idea
    I have no problem with an actual coordinated effort of players and coaches tweeting creative we made. This is the kind of thing we should be doing more.
    It's not a good look. If it's Jake Locker in 2008 or Myles Gaskin in 2019, that carries a lot of meaning. But it's a freshman wide receiver with much raw talent but little to no track record. I think it looks bush league all around.

But we will agree to disagree.
    He was our best WR last year. He will have a big year because this staff can actually run an offense. He's one of the team leaders.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,868 Founders Club

I have no problem with an actual coordinated effort of players and coaches tweeting creative we made. This is the kind of thing we should be doing more.
    It's not a good look. If it's Jake Locker in 2008 or Myles Gaskin in 2019, that carries a lot of meaning. But it's a freshman wide receiver with much raw talent but little to no track record. I think it looks bush league all around.

He was our best WR last year. He will have a big year because this staff can actually run an offense. He's one of the team leaders.
    Next January

This staff sucked.

Love you fudge but enough with the blame game

The time to win is now. Either a guy is a player or he isn't. We don't have many

Next January

This staff sucked.

Love you fudge but enough with the blame game

The time to win is now. Either a guy is a player or he isn't. We don't have many
    He's a player. He will get the targets and he will produce. You watched that same QB and offense I did.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    edited January 2022

Great WRs ball out even with shitty babushka coaching, 150 IQ pre motion offensive scheme, and shit QB play...

Ross and Pettis.

Im glad McMillan is BACK (baby!) but he has a lot to prove, he clearly has the physical talent... questionable on the effort/mental.
    Houhusky said:

Great WRs ball out even with shitty babushka coaching, 150 IQ pre motion offensive scheme, and shit QB play...

Ross and Pettis.
    Cool. Browning was actually good in 16. Dylan Morris is just as bad as Ronnie Fouch. Context matters, this bored refuses to look at context.
    edited January 2022

Houhusky said:

Ross and Pettis.
    Cool. Browning was actually good in 16. Dylan Morris is just as bad as Ronnie Fouch. Context matters, this bored refuses to look at context.
    Browning was never good.

An outlier year of NFL WRs, TEs, and RB making him look mildly competent only tricked the retards like yourself.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Houhusky said:

Ross and Pettis.

Im glad McMillan is BACK (baby!) but he has a lot to prove, he clearly has the physical talent... questionable on the effort/mental.
    Babushka is at least ten times the coordinator of Jon Don and Pete was at least 10 times the HC of Lake.

These situations aren't comparable, at all.
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Ross and Pettis.
    Browning was never good.

An outlier year of NFL WRs, TEs, and RB making him look mildly competent only tricked the retards like yourself.
    Ok.

Houhusky said:

Ross and Pettis.
    It's actually that this board has been hearing excuses like this since before you were born

We are now in the everything is fine because Jimmy is gone and you have no idea of the damage he did stage soon to be DeBoer needs tim to get his guys in stage

The fact that we went cheap from the head coach to the assistants after hearing every step of the way that the checkbook is OPEN just adds to the drama

Just fucking win already or don't

Jimmy inherited a soft fucking loser 8-5 team from a quitter. He still sucked

DeBoer inherits a soft fucking loser 4-8 team

Pretty sure Kim is keeping it positive though
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

This is so fucking stupid. We're now celebrating draft-ineligible players adhering to the LOI they signed. Multi-million dollar contracts might not be enough for coaches to put up with this bullshit. Just kill this sport already so I can take up hiking or gardening or some other dipshit hobby.

My quibble is with the sport as a whole. Obviously Deboner should be celebrating this and milking the free pub to the fullest extent possible. But the fact that the sport is now in a place where players honoring their CONTRACT is a newsworthy event is a fucking joke.

Houhusky said:

Ross and Pettis.
    It's actually that this board has been hearing excuses like this since before you were born

We are now in the everything is fine because Jimmy is gone and you have no idea of the damage he did stage soon to be DeBoer needs tim to get his guys in stage

The fact that we went cheap from the head coach to the assistants after hearing every step of the way that the checkbook is OPEN just adds to the drama

CONTEXT is the new PERSPECTIVE
    Houhusky said:

Houhusky said:

Ross and Pettis.

CONTEXT is the new PERSPECTIVE
    Fuck perspective context
    ok just win, Jalen helps us win more if he's in Seattle and not Eugene

ok just win, Jalen helps us win more if he's in Seattle and not Eugene

Quite honestly he looked good to me too in the three games I watched

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

My quibble is with the sport as a whole. Obviously Deboner should be celebrating this and milking the free pub to the fullest extent possible. But the fact that the sport is now in a place where players honoring their CONTRACT is a newsworthy event is a fucking joke.
    I miss the toxic masculinity marketing of old school college football. Nothing is more charmin soft than the "I'm still committed" Twats.

This is giving me nostalgia of my very first sweatpants boner
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

You are showing your age. You forget this the ultimate I am a snowflake generation