Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deboer is a race minion

13»

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club

This is so fucking stupid. We're now celebrating draft-ineligible players adhering to the LOI they signed. Multi-million dollar contracts might not be enough for coaches to put up with this bullshit. Just kill this sport already so I can take up hiking or gardening or some other dipshit hobby.

Don't care. This helps other guys stay and helps us win in 2022.
    My quibble is with the sport as a whole. Obviously Deboner should be celebrating this and milking the free pub to the fullest extent possible. But the fact that the sport is now in a place where players honoring their CONTRACT is a newsworthy event is a fucking joke.
    I miss the toxic masculinity marketing of old school college football. Nothing is more charmin soft than the "I'm still committed" Twats.

The one thing Dennis had right is it's always good to have players that look like they're 40 years old.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    edited January 2022
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Doogles said:

This is so fucking stupid. We're now celebrating draft-ineligible players adhering to the LOI they signed. Multi-million dollar contracts might not be enough for coaches to put up with this bullshit. Just kill this sport already so I can take up hiking or gardening or some other dipshit hobby.

My quibble is with the sport as a whole. Obviously Deboner should be celebrating this and milking the free pub to the fullest extent possible. But the fact that the sport is now in a place where players honoring their CONTRACT is a newsworthy event is a fucking joke.
    I miss the toxic masculinity marketing of old school college football. Nothing is more charmin soft than the "I'm still committed" Twats.

The one thing Dennis had right is it's always good to have players that look like they're 40 years old.
    And did time in jail for that fast strategy factor
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    FireCohen said:

Doogles said:

And did time in jail for that fast strategy factor
    targeting guys that are actually like 30 and have been in jail for 10 years but still have eligibility might work
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

You honestly think this team is winning in 2022?
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2022

It's setting up for 8-9 wins in this conference. It's been a long time since we? weren't anchored by a
    fucked offense.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,294 Swaye's Wigwam

I miss the sweaty mustachioed, 35 year old college players of the 80s.

Wait…

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    edited January 2022
    haie said:

It's setting up for 8-9 wins in this conference. It's been a long time since we? weren't anchored by a
    fucked offense.

As much as it pains me - I might agree with DaMoan.

Kent State, PSU, Arizona, Stanfurd and Colorado at home. Could win at least 4 of these these to match 2021 record.

OSU at home and Cal, UCLA and WSU on the road. Possible split if DeBore is half of what most expect.

Nope on @ Oregon, @ ASU and v Michigan State.

IF we end up at 6-6 a bowl game is possible. A win? Maybe.

And THAT, my frens, is the absolute best case scenario according to the biggest doog alive based upon replacing lost talent via the portal. IF we ? are LUCKY.

Or, not. But remember DeBore has a culture to change. One that is pretty fucking far gone.

Agreed to see how the offseason portal plays out before committing to any specific record.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    edited January 2022
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

haie said:

fucked offense.

As much as it pains me - I might agree with DaMoan.

Kent State, PSU, Arizona, Stanfurd and Colorado at home. Could win at least 4 of these these to match 2021 record.

OSU at home and Cal, UCLA and WSU on the road. Possible split if DeBore is half of what most expect.

Nope on @ Oregon, @ ASU and v Michigan State.

IF we end up at 6-6 a bowl game is possible. A win? Maybe.

And THAT, my frens, is the absolute best case scenario according to the biggest doog alive based upon replacing lost talent via the portal. IF we ? are LUCKY.

Or, not. But remember DeBore has a culture to change. One that is pretty fucking far gone.

Agreed to see how the offseason portal plays out before committing to any specific record.

Cuoglet and Beavlet were 2 and 3 in the north this year. Cal and Stanford suck. Oregon won't be as good as whatever the hell they were last year. UCLA again who is even more of a mess.

If DB can't win 8-9 games at least with the current roster he sucks.
  • MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 963

Considering all the doomsday posts on this bored because DeBoner's not yet won a NC, it's a welcome change.