Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Biden shuts down the virus

Comments

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited January 2022
    They will never admit they overreacted. 800K DEAD! Allegedly.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter
    "I'd let them off the hook if they said we overreacted let's get back to normal." But they never do. A lack of integrity and the lack of intellectual curiosity is backed into leftards. Toss in a sh*t load of hypocrisy and you get AOC heading to Florida to party. You think she will say, "My bad"? No way. Will her followers like the slobberer ever second guess the hypocrisy? Rhetorical question.

edited January 2022
    Sore throats and runny noses went through the household. No need to run and get tested, no doubt it was the 24-36 hr. common cold. I'm betting millions are standing in line to get tested for the very same because our Health Care officials at all levels have done a piss poor job of properly educating people.

Or it was the vid.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,008 Standard Supporter

LebamDawg said:

I now know 4 people who have had the rona, flurona or vid - 2 did not know they had it until tested, 2 were pretty sick. All since Christmas

The Throbber was sick AF, slept for 10 days and is better now.

The Throbber had absolutely no interest in standing in line to get a test where they say "you're sick AF. You should sleep for 10 days and you'll feel better".

Science.
    This is the part that cracks me up the most about everything. Whether it’s the flu, cold, COVID or whatever, if I’m sick I would isolate myself anyways until I felt better. So why does it matter what it is? Why do we need to take a test to know EXACTLY what it is?

We really have just thrown common sense out the window as a society and wait for our government overlords to tell us what we need to do. Even though it’s been clear for awhile they have no fucking clue what they are even talking about.
    If you have light symptoms, even if you test positive there still is basically no recommended treatment for non-hospitalized patients. The only thing is you are now in the system as positive. Not exactly a lot of upside.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited January 2022

"I'd let them off the hook if they said we overreacted let's get back to normal." But they never do. A lack of integrity and the lack of intellectual curiosity is backed into leftards. Toss in a sh*t load of hypocrisy and you get AOC heading to Florida to party. You think she will say, "My bad"? No way. Will her followers like the slobberer ever second guess the hypocrisy? Rhetorical question.

It’s not that they were wrong. It’s the way the reacted to anyone who questioned them along the way. Taken down off social media, censorship, called tin foil hat nuts, mocked, businesses closed for “defying orders”. etc.

Smug fucks deserve to eat their shit. Starting with the Dazzler. Fucking moron
    Your Covid death number was < 12,469

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    edited January 2022
    HHusky said:

It’s not that they were wrong. It’s the way the reacted to anyone who questioned them along the way. Taken down off social media, censorship, called tin foil hat nuts, mocked, businesses closed for “defying orders”. etc.

The Eric Feigl Ding of poasters weighs in
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Sad that the same people that are hurt by let's go brandon can't stick around to defend biden's covid fail.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2022
    HHusky said:

I didn’t have a number, but it looks like 46XiJCAB called it correctly a few posts up.
    Joey is an evil POS. He continues to call this a pandemic of the unvaxxed, which is evil. He tells parents not to let their children play with unvaxxed kids. Pure evil.

He’s failed on his core campaign promise to shut the virus down so he’s big mad and looking for a scapegoat.

Well FU Joey. You had no plan other than the vaxx and the vaxx is clearly not the answer. You’re a disgrace and you should resign. Your policies have lead to 400K dead.
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Joey is an evil POS. He continues to call this a pandemic of the unvaxxed, which is evil. He tells parents not to let their children play with unvaxxed kids. Pure evil.

He’s failed on his core campaign promise to shut the virus down so he’s big mad and looking for a scapegoat.

Well FU Joey. You had no plan other than the vaxx and the vaxx is clearly not the answer. You’re a disgrace and you should resign. Your policies have lead to 400K dead.

Also recall that at the same time he was saying he had a plan he was bashing Trump’s vaccine that didn’t get announced until after the election. So he had a different plan then or he was lying about his feelings on the vaccines.
    He was going to have a rigorous independent evaluation of the vaccines by scientists not involved in their development because Trump was rushing them. Another lie.
    There’s no excuse for anyone not vaxxed according to the loser Joey. We have 35M people that just won’t do as they’re told. They’re apparently holding up the ending of the pandemic. If you’re an idiot you believe this.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    edited January 2022

HHusky said:

I didn’t have a number
    Liar. Your number was:

"Less than N1H1 and Obama’s magnificent handling of it. "
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

I didn’t have a number
    Liar. Your number was:

"Less than N1H1 and Obama’s magnificent handling of it. "
    You’re a GD embarrassment and yet you seem proud. Your should probably just apologize to every non-Biden voter for the absolute F’n disaster you helped to place in the WH.

BTW. Have you finally figured out that I’m not PDX? But if you still think so, my offer is still on the table. You game?
  • Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,203 Swaye's Wigwam
    So weird what happens when you price fix, supply magically dries up.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/kroger-walmart-hike-prices-on-covid-19-home-tests/