Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jalen Ramsey gets into FIGHT with teammate Taylor Rapp

Comments

• DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,283
    Ramsey still mad about losing 59-20 seven years ago, I get it
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,152
    edited January 2022
    I was going to joke that Ramsey was pissed because Tyler Crapp was playing way too far back but I decided against posting it.

FYI, ALWAYS go with your gut. He was.

https://ramblinfan.com/2022/01/03/why-la-rams-jalen-ramsey-rapped-taylor-rapp-week-17-win/2/?fbclid=IwAR1-I59MmX6lhzOJXH0f1DubyxXlTIcgKoy29Ohj4by-42LmHmUnoeH_9i4
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited January 2022
    Rapp learned that from Lake playing 40 yards too deep
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845
    EwaDawg said:

You can always tell a delusional dumbfuck doog by the Rapp narrative they perpetuate on here.

Yep

We can

Yeah. Easily.

You're the fucking doog on this topic.

His take is the correct one.

If tyler crapp didn't quit on UW he possibly (one in a thousand or so) wouldn't have had a chance (FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS) to quit on the Rams.

retard

Hardest hitting safety in 20+ years gets injured before the bowl game. Doogs say he isn't tough enough and they would've started.

The next 3 years the DAWGS start safeties that couldn't tear a wet paper towel.

#curseofthedoogs

The hardest hitting safety in 20 years wouldn’t get “hurt” before the rose bowl.

Legend and real DAWG:

So, when Pahukoa separated his shoulder on the first play of the Rose Bowl on Jan. 1, 1992, the junior safety had a decision to make.

“There was no way I was not going to play the rest of the game,” Pahukoa said on Wednesday. “It was very painful afterward, for the next month or so. But I just kept my adrenaline going. Even the plays I broke up, my shoulder was separated. Talk about adversity. I was like, ‘This is the biggest game I’ll probably ever play in my life, and this isn’t going to stop me from doing it.’”
    hip=shoulder

sure.gif
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam

Hardest hitting safety in 20+ years gets injured before the bowl game. Doogs say he isn't tough enough and they would've started.

#curseofthedoogs

The hardest hitting safety in 20 years wouldn’t get “hurt” before the rose bowl.

Legend and real DAWG:

So, when Pahukoa separated his shoulder on the first play of the Rose Bowl on Jan. 1, 1992, the junior safety had a decision to make.

“There was no way I was not going to play the rest of the game,” Pahukoa said on Wednesday. “It was very painful afterward, for the next month or so. But I just kept my adrenaline going. Even the plays I broke up, my shoulder was separated. Talk about adversity. I was like, ‘This is the biggest game I’ll probably ever play in my life, and this isn’t going to stop me from doing it.’”
    hip=shoulder

sure.gif

When even BTP gets it you know you're an idiot for not getting it
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,580 Swaye's Wigwam

#curseofthedoogs

Legend and real DAWG:

hip=shoulder

sure.gif

You use Fudgie as a barometer?
    Fudge understands the differences between hips and shoulders in foosball context

#curseofthedoogs

Legend and real DAWG:

hip=shoulder

sure.gif

You use Fudgie as a barometer?
    Fudge understands the differences between hips and shoulders in foosball context
    Fudgie appreciates exquisite hips.

@RhythmicSlappingDawg

I do too...

on women

they don't lie
  • AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,103 Swaye's Wigwam
    Perhaps that frustration was not unique to me? If that was the reason for Ramsey’s ire, then I for one feel that it was warranted. I have not been particularly impressed with Taylor Rapp’s coverage skills nor the frequency in which he runs himself out of the play and away from the receiver he should be covering. In fact, I am quite certain that I am not the only one to feel that way. Still, a slap or punch of a teammate in a huddle during a game is a rather extreme measure.

Maybe we dodged a bullet.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Ramsey has hated Rapp for awhile. He's a closet UW football fan.
    Rapp ran like a 4.8 at the combine. It's pretty obvious his hip was fucked.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Fucker quit. Simple fact.

Fucker quit. Simple fact.
    He quit at the combine that's why he ran a 4.8. Okay.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Dude is a quick safety, but does not have the range hence plays so deep
    FireCohen said:

Dude is a quick safety, but does not have the range hence plays so deep
    He does not run a 4.8. You couldn't play safety in the NFL with 4.8 speed.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    EwaDawg said:

I was going to joke that Ramsey was pissed because Tyler Crapp was playing way too far back but I decided against posting it.

FYI, ALWAYS go with your gut. He was.

https://ramblinfan.com/2022/01/03/why-la-rams-jalen-ramsey-rapped-taylor-rapp-week-17-win/2/?fbclid=IwAR1-I59MmX6lhzOJXH0f1DubyxXlTIcgKoy29Ohj4by-42LmHmUnoeH_9i4

Ramsey is probably saying "wtf you pussy idiot everyone in the stadium knows its a run, get up and help, I can handle Andrews myself" but Rapp is probably playing his coverage technically correct.

81% chance Rapp has the inside post leverage (bracket) on Mark Andrews who is an incredible receiver or is just in the standard cover 1.

Ramsey is doing what we have all done when working with an incompetent though; Yell at the fucking idiot about how they got the wrong fucking coffee and kolache order again when you are really upset that you have explained how to do a pivot table or index match 8 times and they are still doing it incorrectly and they are clearly too stupid and incompetent to learn how.