Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

normally i'd root for the Cuogs in the bowl game

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,658 Founders Club
edited December 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188

butt fuck 'em

agreed
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242
    TheHB said:

Never understood the tendency for many Husky fans to support the Cuog when they’re not playing Warshington. No true Cuog would ever hope the Huskies win any game ever.

This is perhaps the only characteristic of Cuog I respect.

That's because they're little brother. Big brother can afford to humor little brother because big brother can shut their ass down whenever they feel like it.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Never understood the tendency for many Husky fans to support the Cuog when they’re not playing Warshington. No true Cuog would ever hope the Huskies win any game ever.

That's because they're little brother. Big brother can afford to humor little brother because big brother can shut their ass down whenever they feel like it.
    As big brother, it is my duty to never let my fuckhead little retard of a brother experience a morsel of success at my expense.

Fuck the little bastard. Hard.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,727 Standard Supporter
    digits said:

I never root for the Cuog because every Wazzu fan I know, and that I've ever met, are insufferable, and usually incredibly rude too.

But....coeds with daddy issues.

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,356 Swaye's Wigwam
    this year confirmed the Cougs are more excited to be bad to average at best and win the Apple Cup over winning 10 games a year and losing the Apple Cup. Lived out of state for so long I forgot how obnoxious the fans are until going to the Apple Cup this year and literally saw like five Cougar fans trying to instigate fights. Wonder if DUIlara takes that flag with him when he transfer to Hawaii?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

I'm the kind of fan that wants Wazzu to go 5-6 in the regular season, enjoy some success when it helps us and have hilarious coug-its to keep us chuckling throughout the season. Then, when it comes to Apple Cup, they're all hyped at bowl eligibility, 15 extra practices, and some obscure no-name bowl that may or may not match them up against a Conference USA or MAC opponent. Then the Apple Cup happens and it's a 44-17 blow out and their dreams and planned bus trips to wherever are unfulfilled.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333

TheHB said:

I'm the kind of fan that wants Wazzu to go 5-6 in the regular season, enjoy some success when it helps us and have hilarious coug-its to keep us chuckling throughout the season. Then, when it comes to Apple Cup, they're all hyped at bowl eligibility, 15 extra practices, and some obscure no-name bowl that may or may not match them up against a Conference USA or MAC opponent. Then the Apple Cup happens and it's a 44-17 blow out and their dreams and planned bus trips to wherever are unfulfilled.
    I'm mostly in the same boat, but it's always special when Cuog is riding super high and championship dreaming coming in to their inevitable Cougin'-It Apple Cup humiliation.

I actually thought I was going to have a physical altercation for cheering the Dawgs (ILTCTTD, ILTDT) at Martin in the snow when MMFG did to Coug dreams what he did to that (Coug?) sorority girl's sphincter; utter and complete annihilation. Those Fireball-addled sad sacks were out for BLOOD from the get go with my WOOFing. Despite my feet almost getting frostbite from wearing UltraBoosts to the game, one of my great CFB CSB's.
  • MobeyB4AssholesMobeyB4Assholes Member Posts: 963
    LawDawg1 said:

I wish we were as good as Central Michigan.

We? have to start somewhere.