Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tua throws a hospital pass to Myles Gaskin

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,058 Founders Club
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,109
    Tua fucking sucks
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,483
    I always try to watch the Dolphins when they're on because MMFG. That pass was atrocious, luckily Gaskin is nails and didn't get injured.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    digits said:

I always try to watch the Dolphins when they're on because MMFG. That pass was atrocious, luckily Gaskin is nails and didn't get injured.

Gainesy and Rapp are getting rings this year.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited December 2021
    Gaskin owes that DB a beer. That DB could have easily put him asleep until Friday. And Tua sucks
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Do they play for UW?
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

Gaskin owes that DB a beer. That DB could have easily put him asleep until Friday. And Tua sucks

Yeah he could've squared up better and gone higher but didn't.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited December 2021
    biak1 said:

Tua fucking sucks

He’s really dumb I guess. Hard to play QB in the NFL without being bright. Very rarely are guys open by 10 yards like they were at Alabama.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242

biak1 said:

Tua fucking sucks

He’s really dumb I guess. Hard to play QB in the NFL without being bright. Very rarely are guys open by 10 yards like they were at Alabama.
    I listened to him being interviewed after their last game. Dumb as a box of rocks. He was asked about the level of support the coaches are giving him and you could see the Sylvan Learning Center wheels trying to turn as he thought of a response.
  • biak1 said:

Tua fucking sucks

I listened to him being interviewed after their last game. Dumb as a box of rocks. He was asked about the level of support the coaches are giving him and you could see the Sylvan Learning Center wheels trying to turn as he thought of a response.
    Could be said of many people here
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    A lot of NFL QBs would benefit by trading what they have for a box of rocks. Anyone think Russell Wilson is a football genius?
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,242
    I think it goes without saying that most NFL players are dumb. ATBS, Tua scored a 13 on the wonderlic which is really, really bad. Wilson had a 28.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,576 Swaye's Wigwam

biak1 said:

Tua fucking sucks

Could be said of many people here
    I don't get it.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam

I think it goes without saying that most NFL players are dumb. ATBS, Tua scored a 13 on the wonderlic which is really, really bad. Wilson had a 28.

I remember reading that Cody Pickett scored under 10. Vince Young too. I wonder about Eason. I'd guess him at around 10.
  • EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Fucking shocking that they don't get tutors as a matter of course with the evidence of how much good they can do/money it will make them. You'd think agents would have this completely dialed in by now.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Wonderlic isn’t a reliable tool for measuring football intelligence.

Ryan Leaf 27. Case closed.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,560 Standard Supporter
    He's afraid of getting the ball batted down because he's 5'10.