Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adrian Klemm (Pittsburgh Steelers O-Line Coach) To Coach Oregon O-Line

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Popo says he’s coming back after conversations with Lanning. When is this guy going to start doing the job he’s paid to do?

46XiJCAB said:

When your NFL HC cuts you loose early to start your new job, red flag.

Pick a lane.
    Two things can be true at the same time. HTH.
    That’s correct, for instance, he talked PA into coming back but he’s still fucking around in Miami instead of concentrating on his new job.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Popo says he’s coming back after conversations with Lanning. When is this guy going to start doing the job he’s paid to do?

46XiJCAB said:

Pick a lane.
    Two things can be true at the same time. HTH.
    That’s correct, for instance, he talked PA into coming back but he’s still fucking around in Miami instead of concentrating on his new job.
    Ok!

FFS
  • Options
    He should be focused on hiring a staff and shit like that. Any word?
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

Lanning was a stretch to begin with. This is utter chaos. Zero adults in the room.

Same thread and a post you originally responded too and are still responding to.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

• Options
    edited December 2021

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

If you have a point you should make it. Meltdowns are not points.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Seems to me you clearly understood what my points are and were. You’re just kind of stupid and can’t keep track of the responses in the thread including your own.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Seems to me you clearly understood what my points are and were. You’re just kind of stupid and can’t keep track of the responses in the thread including your own.
    I’m not the guy that went hysterical 15 y/o girl and is now attempting to reclaim some dignity. Again, two things can ge true at the same time. It’s hard.

Now cry more about Lanning not being in Eugene. Dumbass.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

I’m not the guy that went hysterical 15 y/o girl and is now attempting to reclaim some dignity. Again, two things can ge true at the same time. It’s hard.

Now cry more about Lanning not being in Eugene. Dumbass.
    46XiJCAB said:

Many of the UGA fans think he should just walk now because he can't focus on their playoff run solely. Agreed.

Imagine thinking there’s dignity on a college football message board.

You’ve basically said the same things I have at various times.

You just want to argue for the sake of arguing. You’re probably bipolar or a fuckwit. Probably both.

• Options
    edited December 2021
    Agreed he should walk. Isn’t the same as going message board 15 y/o meltdown because he didn’t. Again, two things can be true at once.

He’s building a staff, if he had done nothing to this point, you’d have a case. But you don’t. Dumbass.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Agreed he should walk. Isn’t the same as going message board 15 y/o meltdown because he didn’t. Again, two things can be true at once.

He’s building a staff, if he had done nothing to this point, you’d have a case. But you don’t. Dumbass.

15 year olds argue just to argue including against points they’ve made the day before. Sound familiar?

That staff he built has been described by you as “meh” and you said the hire in this current thread is a red flag.

So you agree with me there.

I also said he should have left Georgia which seems to have turned you inside out even though you said the same thing, unprompted by anyone, two weeks ago.

You’re just an emotional hack. (See posts fellating AJ Feeley because Joey Harrington made you mad on the radio.)

• Options

46XiJCAB said:

15 year olds argue just to argue including against points they’ve made the day before. Sound familiar?

That staff he built has been described by you as “meh” and you said the hire in this current thread is a red flag.

I also said he should have left Georgia which seems to have turned you inside out even though you said the same thing, unprompted by anyone, two weeks ago.

You’re just an emotional hack. (See posts fellating AJ Feeley because Joey Harrington made you mad on the radio.)

You were a little emotional Bitch Mike. Just own it and move on. If Lanning coaches at UGA until 1-10-22 I won’t cry. You can’t say the same.

Two things can be true at the same time. Trust me. I’m getting bored now.

• Options
    edited January 2022
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

You were a little emotional Bitch Mike. Just own it and move on. If Lanning coaches at UGA until 1-10-22 I won’t cry. You can’t say the same.

It’s very simple, you said I was wrong, yet you had the very same takes previous to mine. I don’t know why you want me to keep highlighting that but I’ll gladly do it.

Just take the L and move on or blow AJ Feeley some more because Joey Harrington upset you on Twitter space. Or, abundance, obviously.
  • Options

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

It’s very simple, you said I was wrong, yet you had the very same takes previous to mine. I don’t know why you want me to keep highlighting that but I’ll gladly do it.

Just take the L and move on or blow AJ Feeley some more because Joey Harrington upset you on Twitter space. Or, abundance, obviously.
    Is this where I yawn Mike?

Emotional bitch, just own it.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Is this where I yawn Mike?

Emotional bitch, just own it.
    I get emotional about Oregon football, you get emotional about my posts and Joey Harrington on the radio.

I know who I’d rather be.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Najee Harris having his best game of the season now that Klemm is gone.