Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What’s in your glass?

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Home made egg nog you filthy animals.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2021
    chuck said:

Tonight it's Northern Lights at about 93% THC. Old school in a way. I grew Northern Lights in my closet in my mid 20s. Referred to as biblical weed at the time since the flowering cycle took 40 days and 40 nights.

I downed my bottle of Zinfandel a few hours ago. Should've bought two. Sister kept offering to open a bottle of Cab, but couldn't guarantee it would drink like a merlot. I passed.

concentrate? No shot you have bud that’s 93% thc
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

chuck said:

Tonight it's Northern Lights at about 93% THC. Old school in a way. I grew Northern Lights in my closet in my mid 20s. Referred to as biblical weed at the time since the flowering cycle took 40 days and 40 nights.

I downed my bottle of Zinfandel a few hours ago. Should've bought two. Sister kept offering to open a bottle of Cab, but couldn't guarantee it would drink like a merlot. I passed.

concentrate? No shot you have bud that’s 93% thc
    Duh fudgie come on.

30% bud is more fun than 93% concentrate IMO. I have to stay low key this weekend though.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,324
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I had a 2019 Abraxis, then followed it up with an Even More Jesus from Evil Twin. In honor of the imaginary big guy's imaginary birthday and all. Getting together with my brother tomorrow. Ts and Ps to my liver...
  • Options
    SwisherSweetboySwisherSweetboy Member Posts: 563
    Standard Supporter
    Bone Yard DIPA
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

A cab that drinks like a merlot...

Was at the release of Damon and Drew’s label, Passing Time it’s called. I can’t take all the credit, but can certainly take some ;). Great event, all the big names in Seattle sports media were there, that’s why SE, CF and I got the invite honestly (for those of you who want to criticize that, don’t. Just don’t). Gave away a little too much premium information for free, but like they say, when the Merlot flows…

If I can be “cab franc” for a minute (LOL!), lots of big things coming in 2022 for Husky football and the boards. We’ve had some informal chats with Kalen and his staff, it pays to leave a coat or two in a coach’s office, we’ll leave it at that. Sign up for a month subscription with the guys at Dawgman and we’ll give you 3417 more months for free.

BRB, blonde.

YBFE
  • Options
    TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 818
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club
    This is a great whiskey. Much consumed these holidays.

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    TXDawg said:

Lies

Haven’t had a good Texas whiskey yet … too many made from/with limestone based water supplies
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I had a couple old fashioneds at a bar with 2 21 year old chicks. One of whom was hot. Didn't smash. Sad!!
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    TXDawg said:

@trublue
  • Options

I had a couple old fashioneds at a bar with 2 21 year old chicks. One of whom was hot. Didn't smash. Sad!!

im shocked
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,606
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

im shocked
    Merry Xmas you faggot
  • Options

im shocked
    Merry Xmas you faggot
    ill drink to that. Merry xmas cunt
  • Options
    Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,264
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I made a poor decision yesterday…a couple Glenlivets on an empty stomach, switching to Willets, with an edible thrown in, topped by cab that drinks like merlot with dinner…willingly shown the bedroom door about 8pm…I haven't been that trashed in maybe a decade…Wake up to no Bloody Mary mix…fml, and Merry hangover…
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,898
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club