Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bynum couch sale

Comments

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,631
    This is crazy. It seems like USC (and potentially Oregon) are trying to take our scholarship WRs down to nearly nothing.
  • AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    Gladstone said:

Yawn. I can't emphasize enough how much I'm not worried about WR production in this offense.

Agree. It's gonna be weird to watch a QB go through a progression and throw to a player who's been coached how to find a soft spot in a zone and catches the ball as opposed to shitshow we watched this year.
  • ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    edited January 2022
    HFNY said:

This is crazy. It seems like USC (and potentially Oregon) are trying to take our scholarship WRs down to nearly nothing.

From UW Daily: Adams was a key figure in recruiting sophomore wide receivers Jalen McMillan and Rome Odunze to UW. The two former four-star wideouts will likely follow Adams to Oregon.

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

lmao @ being worried about losing receivers

There guys haven’t really shown anything and are charmin soft. They have some talent, but so what?

Get a good WR from the MWC or the MAC that isn’t a pussy.
    Isaiah Neyor please god.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,153
    Poking around a little on other sites regarding Bynum. Sounds like he was initially headed to UCLA and got denied by them. Biggins quote was "UCLA thought they could do better and I also think they can do better"
    SC fans seem indifferent about him. Lots of "he was ok at UW so I guess he'll revise quality depth" sentiment.
    Will be interesting to see how things shake out for him
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801

Poking around a little on other sites regarding Bynum. Sounds like he was initially headed to UCLA and got denied by them. Biggins quote was "UCLA thought they could do better and I also think they can do better"
    SC fans seem indifferent about him. Lots of "he was ok at UW so I guess he'll revise quality depth" sentiment.

I hope he sits on the bench and is happy with his NIL money while no NFL scouts see him.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801
    FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

I hope he sits on the bench and is happy with his NIL money while no NFL scouts see him.
    Husky classy
    Perhaps. If he was on the bench already, I could see his point. But risking a starting role just to leave the program means you’re dead to me. Or should we all adopt Jen Cohen’s mantra and wish him well and ask him to rep the South well for us?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    LawDawg1 said:

FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

Husky classy
    Perhaps. If he was on the bench already, I could see his point. But risking a starting role just to leave the program means you’re dead to me. Or should we all adopt Jen Cohen’s mantra and wish him well and ask him to rep the South well for us?
    I don’t care, I am just pandering for chins :smile:
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,678 Swaye's Wigwam

Hopefully the 4 receptions Bynum has this year for USC will contribute greatly!

All four receptions will come vs. UW in Pac-12 Championship for 109 yards and 2 TDs

Championship game?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022
    Serious reaction here: I for one find intra-conference transferring to be fucking reprehensible. If there could be only one limit, that's the one I'd pick.

If UW and SC get to the CCG, I hope Washington has by then found a hard hitting safety that knocks the shit out of him.