Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bynum couch sale

124»

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    LawDawg1 said:

FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

Poking around a little on other sites regarding Bynum. Sounds like he was initially headed to UCLA and got denied by them. Biggins quote was "UCLA thought they could do better and I also think they can do better"
    SC fans seem indifferent about him. Lots of "he was ok at UW so I guess he'll revise quality depth" sentiment.
    Will be interesting to see how things shake out for him

I hope he sits on the bench and is happy with his NIL money while no NFL scouts see him.
    Husky classy
    Perhaps. If he was on the bench already, I could see his point. But risking a starting role just to leave the program means you’re dead to me. Or should we all adopt Jen Cohen’s mantra and wish him well and ask him to rep the South well for us?
    It’s high risk high reward for him. At UW the slot was basically his next year in a hopefully more competent passing offense to showcase himself for the pros. At USC he might break into the starting lineup or he could end up the 5th receiver with 15 catches on the year. I would be more surprised with the former rather than the latter.
  • DoogieMcDoogersonDoogieMcDoogerson Member Posts: 2,489

Serious reaction here: I for one find intra-conference transferring to be fucking reprehensible. If there could be only one limit, that's the one I'd pick.

Agree - I wish upon him a flurry of Britain Covey worthy highlight hits.

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    edited January 2022
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,165

Poking around a little on other sites regarding Bynum. Sounds like he was initially headed to UCLA and got denied by them. Biggins quote was "UCLA thought they could do better and I also think they can do better"
    SC fans seem indifferent about him. Lots of "he was ok at UW so I guess he'll revise quality depth" sentiment.

I think Bynum is a lot more talented than he gets credit for and could be a big producer for USC. But I also don't give a shit. Having productive receivers in college football is easy as shit, we just always made it look difficult through our iterations of shitty offenses.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

I think Bynum is a lot more talented than he gets credit for and could be a big producer for USC. But I also don't give a shit. Having productive receivers in college football is easy as shit, we just always made it look difficult through our iterations of shitty offenses.
    This. Leach filled his rosters at wazzu with 2* and 3* nobodies that most P5 schools didn't want and they put up video game numbers against everyone but us. You don't need elite WRs to have an effective pass game at this level.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022

I think so too. Has good size and did well in the games I watched. Has a lot of upside IMO.

Also, for the record, not trying to be tuff here like in the Utah thread.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

This. Leach filled his rosters at wazzu with 2* and 3* nobodies that most P5 schools didn't want and they put up video game numbers against everyone but us. You don't need elite WRs to have an effective pass game at this level.
    Too bad peterman and slick jimmy did not get that memo
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Is this the fella who went to Fresno State and wanted to go to UW?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited January 2022

Stars don’t matter POTD

*Empatman was a 2 star.