Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PAC-12 Announces New Alumni Council Group For Football...

2»

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

My recommendations:

Jerramy Stevens (Washington)
    Ryan Leaf (Washington State)
    Richie Incognito (Oregon)
    Colt Lyerla (Oregon)
    Rae Carruth (Colorado)
    Vontaze Burfict (Arizona State)
    OJ Simpson (USC)
    Tank Johnson (Washington)
    Dennis Erickson (Washington State, Oregon State, Arizona State)
    Mike Price (Washington State)
    Anthony Smith (Arizona)
    Gronk (Arizona)
    Darryl Henley (UCLA)
    2021 Utah football team (for double murder of Oregon football)
    The Ball Brothers (UCLA)
    Mariet Ford (Cal)

No Bongtario?

Mastoli?
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,356 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2021

My recommendations:

Colt Lyerla (Oregon)
    Rae Carruth (Colorado)
    OJ Simpson (USC)
    Anthony Smith (Arizona)
    Gronk (Arizona)
    Darryl Henley (UCLA)
    The Ball Brothers (UCLA)
    Mariet Ford (Cal)

I thought Incognito played at Nebraska.
    Incog was OG portal, back when (and probably still are) Oregon was like so desperate to compete in college football ol Richie portalled with clear lunatic tags on him and Oregon was instantly like, yes, we'll take that guy.
    Did he even play a down for them?

That was the guy who literally bullied an NFL offensive lineman to therapy and eventually a lawsuit against the Dolphins. Kid basically had a mental breakdown and Incognito was at the center of it.

He's like a meaner, nastier, nuttier and probably more dangerous Kreutz. Imagine bullying a 6' 5" 300+ lb guy to the point of tears and therapy. That's @dnc - level, which is Defcom 5 red alert bullying. You have to be a nut yourself. Then again, Martin was a Stanford guy, so probably just intellectually tuff, which isn't real tuff.
    Richie is clearly an insane bully but part of it was also on the Stanford guy. I'm pretty sure shortly after that he left the league he posted a photo of a gun on Instagram and something about he was going to shoot a bunch of people and he was an assistant coach at a high school and then he disappeared. Whichever Pouncey played with the Dolphins loved Richie so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.tmz.com/2013/11/04/richie-incognito-n-word-bar-rage-video/

I love how in this video Pouncey is playing the role of trying to excuse his drunk crazy friend to a bunch of other drunk guys. Everybody from Woolley has been there.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,356 Swaye's Wigwam
    digits said:

dnc said:

My recommendations:

Colt Lyerla (Oregon)
    Rae Carruth (Colorado)
    OJ Simpson (USC)
    Anthony Smith (Arizona)
    Gronk (Arizona)
    Darryl Henley (UCLA)
    The Ball Brothers (UCLA)
    Mariet Ford (Cal)

No Bongtario?

Mastoli?
    Why do you hate Jeremiah Pharms?
    I love Pharms. Damn they needed an edge guy like that 2016-18. I almost optioned Scoreboard, Baby like 10 years ago. Was my second-best unexecuted idea behind a Twitter account that tried to pass off Creed lyrics as Mario Cristobal press conference quotes.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,021

My recommendations:

Colt Lyerla (Oregon)
    Rae Carruth (Colorado)
    OJ Simpson (USC)
    Anthony Smith (Arizona)
    Gronk (Arizona)
    Darryl Henley (UCLA)
    The Ball Brothers (UCLA)
    Mariet Ford (Cal)

I thought Incognito played at Nebraska.
    Incog was OG portal, back when (and probably still are) Oregon was like so desperate to compete in college football ol Richie portalled with clear lunatic tags on him and Oregon was instantly like, yes, we'll take that guy.
    Did he even play a down for them?

That was the guy who literally bullied an NFL offensive lineman to therapy and eventually a lawsuit against the Dolphins. Kid basically had a mental breakdown and Incognito was at the center of it.

He's like a meaner, nastier, nuttier and probably more dangerous Kreutz. Imagine bullying a 6' 5" 300+ lb guy to the point of tears and therapy. That's @dnc - level, which is Defcom 5 red alert bullying. You have to be a nut yourself. Then again, Martin was a Stanford guy, so probably just intellectually tuff, which isn't real tuff.
    Richie is clearly an insane bully but part of it was also on the Stanford guy. I'm pretty sure shortly after that he left the league he posted a photo of a gun on Instagram and something about he was going to shoot a bunch of people and he was an assistant coach at a high school and then he disappeared. Whichever Pouncey played with the Dolphins loved Richie so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

https://www.tmz.com/2013/11/04/richie-incognito-n-word-bar-rage-video/

I love how in this video Pouncey is playing the role of trying to excuse his drunk crazy friend to a bunch of other drunk guys. Everybody from Woolley has been there.
    That video. Lolz. Imagine being that fucking stupid. Christ.
  • GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 6,323
    Ritchie showed up pulled BS immediately and Bellotti sent him packing ... Mike liked tk give second chances and it worked well for some players. Rodney Woods for one... others Not so much... for Hall of shame though, you need to add Herman Ho ching.... I'm convinced he was on the take against UTEP back in the day.