Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PAC-12 Announces New Alumni Council Group For Football...

ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
edited December 2021 in Hardcore Husky Board

PAC-12 Football Alumni Council Members
  • Scooby Wright (Arizona)
  • Brandon Sanders (Arizona)
  • Eric Allen (Arizona State)
  • Justin Forsett (Cal)
  • Shane Vereen (Cal)
  • Alex Mack (Cal)
  • Chad Brown (Colorado)
  • Mike Pritchard (Colorado)
  • Mike Bellotti (Oregon)
  • Tyrell Crosby (Oregon)
  • Steven Jackson (Oregon State)
  • Brandin Cooks (Oregon State)
  • Toby Gerhart (Stanford)
  • Zach Ertz (Stanford)
  • Toi Cook (Stanford)
  • Johnathan Franklin (UCLA)
  • Marcedes Lewis (UCLA)
  • Derrick Deese (USC)
  • Tim McDonald (USC)
  • Steve Smith (Utah)
  • Lincoln Kennedy (Washington)
  • Brock Huard (Washington)
  • Dana Hall (Washington)
  • Jack Thompson (Washington State)

Comments

• EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    Cuog get the Throwin' Samoan, we get Back Foot Brock. At least little brother only gets one representative...

How is Lawyer Milloy not on this?

Emoterman said:

Cuog get the Throwin' Samoan, we get Back Foot Brock. At least little brother only gets one representative...

See my above comment.

Lawyer Milloy, Tedy Bruschi, Marshawn Lynch, and many other big personalities would have been better. But, Pac-12 gonna Pac-12.
    I just meant Lawyer because he actually does piss purple and shit gold, but come to think of it Marshawn does rep the Bay/Cal pretty hard.

Fascinatingly, only the academis prowess schools get 3 reps... UW, Cal, Stanford... 🤔
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,021
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

See my above comment.

Lawyer Milloy, Tedy Bruschi, Marshawn Lynch, and many other big personalities would have been better. But, Pac-12 gonna Pac-12.
    I just meant Lawyer because he actually does piss purple and shit gold, but come to think of it Marshawn does rep the Bay/Cal pretty hard.

Fascinatingly, only the academis prowess schools get 3 reps... UW, Cal, Stanford... 🤔
    This conference belongs to USC; in every single way anything can belong to anything, it belongs to them. The difference between them and the next best program by really any measure is embarrassing, thereby making the UW's historical fascination and fawning over its self-anointed favorite #2 respect status both understandable and hilarious at the same time.

Academically, they've blown by UW in terms of undergraduate selectivity (although a lot of people in the academis community turn a skeptical eye to that) and with a few exceptions they can toe to toe or outpace UW in terms of graduation programs almost across the board.

But any conversation about Pac 12 leadership begins and ends with USC. Unlike you guys, I can't stand them, but I also have an easier time with reality than most do, so there's that.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

See my above comment.

This conference belongs to USC; in every single way anything can belong to anything, it belongs to them. The difference between them and the next best program by really any measure is embarrassing, thereby making the UW's historical fascination and fawning over its self-anointed favorite #2 respect status both understandable and hilarious at the same time.

Academically, they've blown by UW in terms of undergraduate selectivity (although a lot of people in the academis community turn a skeptical eye to that) and with a few exceptions they can toe to toe or outpace UW in terms of graduation programs almost across the board.

But any conversation about Pac 12 leadership begins and ends with USC. Unlike you guys, I can't stand them, but I also have an easier time with reality than most do, so there's that.
    Win an Apple Cup and then pop off?

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

See my above comment.

Your entire post is why I posted what I did. How half that thing isn't USC reps is beyond my limited doog fathoming.

As for academis prowess, maybe you missed Jim Lakebright's sole moment of national renown to help get a good @IrishDawg22 read on my intent there.
    Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

See my above comment.

Your entire post is why I posted what I did. How half that thing isn't USC reps is beyond my limited doog fathoming.

As for academis prowess, maybe you missed Jim Lakebright's sole moment of national renown to help get a good @IrishDawg22 read on my intent there.

LawDawg1 said:

Emoterman said:

Emoterman said:

See my above comment.

Win an Apple Cup and then pop off?

• TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 829 Founders Club
    edited December 2021
    These committees are a waste of time, but come with great perks. Brock continues his reign as the chief representative of Washington athletics to anyone east of Colorado.
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,567 Swaye's Wigwam
    Justin Forsett / Shane Vereen too high

My recommendations:

Jerramy Stevens (Washington)
    Ryan Leaf (Washington State)
    Richie Incognito (Oregon)
    Colt Lyerla (Oregon)
    Rae Carruth (Colorado)
    Vontaze Burfict (Arizona State)
    OJ Simpson (USC)
    Tank Johnson (Washington)
    Dennis Erickson (Washington State, Oregon State, Arizona State)
    Mike Price (Washington State)
    Anthony Smith (Arizona)
    Gronk (Arizona)
    Darryl Henley (UCLA)
    2021 Utah football team (for double murder of Oregon football)
    The Ball Brothers (UCLA)
    Mariet Ford (Cal)

I thought Incognito played at Nebraska.