Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Colin Kaepernick already having a great off season

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/10/colin-kaepernick-49ers-sexual-assault-investigation-miami-viceroy/

I guess LuteOlsen4Prez was right when he reported about Kaepernick being involved in a slew of parking lot rapes. All you guys always point out when LO4P is wrong but when he is right......

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Kaepernick is a medioce thug.

MEDIOCRE.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ricardo Lockette also involved but the story seems a little vague.
  • Options
    Nothing will probably come of this but I always love some good internet rape jokes to hold me off until the draft.
  • Options
    section8 said:

Ricardo Lockette also involved but the story seems a little vague.

Seems pretty cut and dried.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Only the first six inches of each gentleman were consensual.
  • Options
    Ron_FairlyRon_Fairly Member Posts: 368
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Testing 1
    A picture has emerged.

• Options
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,472
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sounds like a starting NFL QB in Miami.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    LuteOlson4Prez tweeted Chris Petersen was spotted in Sea-Tac. Roof said no way he's leaving.

Petersen was named head coach 48 hours later.

LuteOlsen4Prez was then blocked by Roof.
  • Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Who would you rather have as the QB and leader of your team - Wilson or Kaepernick? Maybe it'sw all the tats (call me a tat bigot if you must) but when I picture the ideal team leader and face of the franchise that picture looks a lot more like Wilson.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,501
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can we still tell everybody he's the man he's the man he's the man?
  • Options

Who would you rather have as the QB and leader of your team - Wilson or Kaepernick? Maybe it'sw all the tats (call me a tat bigot if you must) but when I picture the ideal team leader and face of the franchise that picture looks a lot more like Wilson.

Being biased against tattoos makes you smart, not bigoted.
  • Options

Wilson is more focused on winning consistently. Kaepernick might have more talent overall, but no one works harder than RW ( I like to call him that). I think it is silly when hooks call him out for partying in Miami in Spring Break while RW is volunteering at some soup kitchen. 99% of people in Kaeps shoes would be partying and banging 10s without having to put in any effort.

Kaepernick just has a really shitty attitude is where I think his downfall is going to be. He gets all pissy and starts to sound like Sark after a loss.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,831
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited April 2014
    Kaepernick can't consistently hit his second option, not counting dump off screens. The NFL is catching up to his running ability. It's still a threat, but he won't do any better than Michael Vick at this rate. on the flip side, he's only really been a starting quarterback for a year and a half. Guys used to get 3 years and a chance to ease in (which I guess he's technically had). So maybe he gets better at reads and improves, but I really don't get the impression he's highly intelligent, he's not a pure passer, and as a person labeled a 12, he's not scary at all.
  • Options
    Apparently Kaepernick scored a 37 on his Wonderlic (same as Andrew Luck). I think he's smarter than he lets on.
  • Options

Wilson is more focused on winning consistently. Kaepernick might have more talent overall, but no one works harder than RW ( I like to call him that). I think it is silly when hooks call him out for partying in Miami in Spring Break while RW is volunteering at some soup kitchen. 99% of people in Kaeps shoes would be partying and banging 10s without having to put in any effort.

Kaepernick just has a really shitty attitude is where I think his downfall is going to be. He gets all pissy and starts to sound like Sark after a loss.
    Kaepernick in a lot of ways reminds me of Sark. Very Dude Brah attitude, I don't believe he's putting 100% into his field, I don't think he's out working his peers for an example.

Also like Sark he's a front runner. When the game is going good he thrives and is kissing his bicep. When the game starts to get uncomfortable he melts down. Look at every game he's played against the Seahawks even in their wins.

I don't remember too many games where he is leading his team down the field for the game winning score while Wilson has done that a few times in his career including a few in the playoffs even.

I think in three years everyone outside of San Fran will look back laughing that it was ever a debate between Wilson and Kaepernik.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,543
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Kaepernick in a lot of ways reminds me of Sark. Very Dude Brah attitude, I don't believe he's putting 100% into his field, I don't think he's out working his peers for an example.

Also like Sark he's a front runner. When the game is going good he thrives and is kissing his bicep. When the game starts to get uncomfortable he melts down. Look at every game he's played against the Seahawks even in their wins.

I don't remember too many games where he is leading his team down the field for the game winning score while Wilson has done that a few times in his career including a few in the playoffs even.

I think in three years everyone outside of San Fran will look back laughing that it was ever a debate between Wilson and Kaepernik.
    The Seahawks are a much more complete team than the Niners are, and I think a lot of that has to do with Gore being ancient. The Niners should (and do for the most part) follow a modified Seahawk script...run, run, run, qb run, run, run, qb run, pa pass, run, etc.

Instead, they rely too much on deep routes and look really inefficient against good defenses. I think a lot of that has to do with Gore being old. LMJ isn't going to do shit in the NFL, they need a new RB or two to be legit conenders, IMO

Kaepernick isn't the problem, though he could certainly improve aspects of his game. Not many QB's have his running ability
  • Options
    edited April 2014

Exactly. At the end of the day Kaep might get some impressive (and worthless) regular season accolades and Wilson will have multiple Super Bowl wins.
  • Options

The Seahawks are a much more complete team than the Niners are, and I think a lot of that has to do with Gore being ancient. The Niners should (and do for the most part) follow a modified Seahawk script...run, run, run, qb run, run, run, qb run, pa pass, run, etc.

Instead, they rely too much on deep routes and look really inefficient against good defenses. I think a lot of that has to do with Gore being old. LMJ isn't going to do shit in the NFL, they need a new RB or two to be legit conenders, IMO

Kaepernick isn't the problem, though he could certainly improve aspects of his game. Not many QB's have his running ability
    Kaep isn't the problem but Tony Romo isn't the problem either. Both are part of the problem though.

In Kaep's case you can't deny that he's a front runner. I'd love to see his stats when his teams are up by double figures vs when the game is within 7 points or trailing.

He flat gave away that NFC championship game in the 4th quarter.