Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ZTF...Staying Or Leaving???

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Another Deboner red flag

Ztf should be thinking one and done. I can’t imagine a better situation than uw. I can think of a bunch of lateral moves which would seem peculiar. Have no idea of his mindset though.
    How is UW the best situation? With Fresno coaches that guided the nation's #81 ranked defense?

Oregon would be a better situation. Utah would be a better situation. Texas A&M would be a better situation.
    Fresno was

#34 in ypg
    #31 in ypp
    #20 in ppg

Not sure where #81 defense is coming from
    Assuming you're accurate then I stand corrected. I thought I read that somewhere.
    Those are the official NCAA stats as of time of posting. When sorting by ypp they don't renumber the rankings so I could be off by one or something if I miscounted.
    I'm sure you're right, I wasn't trying to imply that I doubted you. I was just saying assuming those numbers are accurate, I was wrong.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Another Deboner red flag

Ztf should be thinking one and done. I can’t imagine a better situation than uw. I can think of a bunch of lateral moves which would seem peculiar. Have no idea of his mindset though.
    How is UW the best situation? With Fresno coaches that guided the nation's #81 ranked defense?

Oregon would be a better situation. Utah would be a better situation. Texas A&M would be a better situation.
    Fresno was

#34 in ypg
    #31 in ypp
    #20 in ppg

Assuming you're accurate then I stand corrected. I thought I read that somewhere.
    Those are the official NCAA stats as of time of posting. When sorting by ypp they don't renumber the rankings so I could be off by one or something if I miscounted.
    I'm sure you're right, I wasn't trying to imply that I doubted you. I was just saying assuming those numbers are accurate, I was wrong.
    No problem, I figured it was with citing my source since otherwise no one knows whether my numbers are any more credible than what you saw.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

texas...

Ah, more of your vague allusions to rumors that have a less than 5% hit rate. If there's any legs to it then go ahead and provide detail, but otherwise please shut the fuck up.
  • Options
    AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Stay...go...IDEGAF any more. I'm going to take a nap. When I get up, if the money's on the table I'll know I have a partner. If it isn't, I'll know I don't.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Another Deboner red flag

Fresno was

#34 in ypg
    #31 in ypp
    #20 in ppg

The irony of this thread is beautiful if he leaves for Texas.

99th in ypg
    97th in ppg

81st would have been an improvement should he leave.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Another Deboner red flag

Fresno was

#34 in ypg
    #31 in ypp
    #20 in ppg

99th in ypg
    97th in ppg

What do 99th in ypg and 97th in ppg represent?
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I’m hearing Nick Holt head coach of Skorpions Varese of the Federazione Italiana di American Football club is looking to sign him.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

texas...

Ah, more of your vague allusions to rumors that have a less than 5% hit rate. If there's any legs to it then go ahead and provide detail, but otherwise please shut the fuck up.
    He’s a horn!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2021
    Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Mad_Son said:

Another Deboner red flag

Fresno was

#34 in ypg
    #31 in ypp
    #20 in ppg

99th in ypg
    97th in ppg

What do 99th in ypg and 97th in ppg represent?
    Texas defensive stat ranking for yards per game and points per game.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Where did this Texas shit come from?
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344

Fudgie. And now we're talking about it, and pretty soon some other idiots will take it and run with it. Criticize young fudgie all you want, but the guy knows how to give a rumor horns

• Options

Mad_Son said:

Another Deboner red flag

Fresno was

#34 in ypg
    #31 in ypp
    #20 in ppg

This has legs. 81 is now the default ranking for any stat on this site.

That's how many sorority sisters I've spent the night with.
    Passed out on the sorority couch, huh?
    Yeah but it still counts.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It was on the spaces chat yesterday. One of the "insiders" said he thinks Coach K has been contacting some of our line guys to save his job.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

It was on the spaces chat yesterday. One of the "insiders" said he thinks Coach K has been contacting some of our line guys to save his job.
    Pretty fukin sure that's an NCAA violation.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Goddamn right he is

If he isn’t….he should be fired for not trying
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

Goddamn right he is

If he isn’t….he should be fired for not trying
    If he's contacting players that aren't in the transfer portal yet, such as ZTF, it's a violation:

"Certify in writing, along with their new head coach, they did not have direct or
    indirect communication with the new school’s athletics staff prior to entering the
    NCAA Transfer Portal
    ."

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/eligibility_center/Transfer/OneTime_Transfer.pdf