Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Pasadena

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I’ll never understand people asking to be banned. Just don’t fucking come here?

This question remains on my mind. Why does every single person who LEAVES! ask to be banned. Is it an addiction they battle?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sunday Sacrifice>Friday Sacrifice

He asked to be banned.

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

Imagine giving a poaster grief for being annoyed by this tard only to have him booted less than a week later on an open forum site like this.

@PasadenaHuskyFan maybe a fucking idiot, at least he is a not a sandy vag that gets upset over a down vote or wtf
    He complained about downvotes every other day. Gifted me about 30 fuck offs on all my recent comments before committing seppuku. Lol. Boobs jr.

Yall familiar with autism?

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

Imagine giving a poaster grief for being annoyed by this tard only to have him booted less than a week later on an open forum site like this.

@PasadenaHuskyFan maybe a fucking idiot, at least he is a not a sandy vag that gets upset over a down vote or wtf
    He complained about downvotes every other day. Gifted me about 30 fuck offs on all my recent comments before committing seppuku. Lol. Boobs jr.

*MAGA boobs jr
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

I find my fuck-offs bring a degree of spice to my life. I welcome them with open arms.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

I find my fuck-offs bring a degree of spice to my life. I welcome them with open arms.

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,244
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I'm not pro banning but man...I really wanted that kid gone. He was wrecking every thread. It doesn't take long with a guy like that before people start drifring off and traffic is reduced to the weirdo and a couple of regulars arguing.

That's always the fine line to walk.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I'm not pro banning but man...I really wanted that kid gone. He was wrecking every thread. It doesn't take long with a guy like that before people start drifring off and traffic is reduced to the weirdo and a couple of regulars arguing.

That's always the fine line to walk.
    Yeah. I know you wouldn't have banned him if he hadn't asked and that's correct. One out of 10 of his posts were sane and relatively intelligent. It appeared that my tactic of ignoring his shit posts was working for me and a lot of others too, then no warning....

That works too. I wonder if he was frustrated that tagging guys he thought would jump in on his side wasn't getting any response and that's what drove him to drink the bleach.