Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We showed Fresno/Indiana/Vandy who's the boss re coaching staff

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,450 Founders Club
Fired OC from Indiana comes here as TE Coach

Vandy DL coach which I don't get why he went from Wiscy to there after 6 years I think is a good hire.

Keeping Adams - Obviously for recruiting, but runs a position group that fundamentally is not well coached, and is returning next year TB who can't stay healthy, Rome who has some concentration/drop/maturity issues/McMillian who has a serious case of the Prima-Donna, give up/not compete for passes disease. Couple that with Hugh watching the last two basically tell their QB and WR coach to pound sand at Arizona and I don't get it, but hope that Kalen will basically take over that group in practice.

Keeping Huff - No earthly idea why. Am just blown away he is still on staff plus recruiter or not. Varsity version of Adams.

Other 6 coming from Fresno after bowl game.

Swaye said it best. Asst. coaches move from job to job for two reasons: #1) Attempting to move up the food chain #2) You outbid them more than the other team does (except for case of JL/Jon Don/his staff who overpayed for coaches no one wanted)

Feels and appears like Kalen couldn't get that done except for DL coach.

Comments